It's Raining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Raining

It's a dreary day,one of them days to grab a 1/2 rack and get comfortably drunk.It will snow before long, that ends all summer projects.Every now & then I miss letting the world go by while I set here drunk on my butt.I did notice tho that I can watch the world go by sober,and it's so much nicer that way, no hangover,the wife is not mad,the boys talk to me, etc. etc..I'm making brkfst at 9;30,home alone.The ducks in the river are flocking up, ready to head south.It's still raining.I could still work on the car,but I'll get wet.See I should be reading threads,Pumping out encouragment,guess I'm lazy,sorry.Oh I am still sober.I was thinking how great it was being af,but I've had a shot of cold med the last 3 days.I don't count that.I feel like a cheat lol.Every one hope your day is great!

It's Raining

It's not that good here either today, yesterday was better, but today is cold and wet.
    I agree it makes you feel more sad or miserable, but I am at home now with Emmerdale on TV and all of you for company, just don't talk too loud while I'm watching my programmes !!!!

Good for you cc for staying af,

Diamond
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

It's Raining

Well, it's not raining here - yet! But it's been dark, dreary and COLD!!! I just get lazy (ier ) when it's like this! I'm supposed to be working, but seem to be spending more time on my boards!

:woot:

I have no idea what that means, but I had to use it!

Comment

It's Raining

I like that, I just reread my thread,not really very uplifting is it.Sorry.But it sounds like i'm not the only one in a dreary state. guess I 'll spend some time on my boards ha ha

Comment

It's Raining

You folks who have it cold and wet or just cold should be happy. In North Carolina (US) we have had weeks of high 90's or 100 degree temps for several weeks now. No rain at all and it is just miserable. I've lived in this area for 37 years and have never seen anything like it. I would love to have your weather.
          Rob2
          Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.--- Dale Carnegie

Comment

It's Raining

We didn't have rain here in northern WI for the past couple months. Now it has been raining since Saturday night, I'm a bit tired of it and would like some sunshine please!
            Marcie

Comment

It's Raining

Weather from my part of the country is cool 70's with high 80's tomorrow.

comeatalook good for you for still being AF!
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

It's Raining

It's not raining in Spokane, but boop boop de boop

Comment

It's Raining

Here in the land of OZ, Kansas it is 100 degrees, and has been for several weeks... We need rain desperately. I guess I'll do a rain dance tonight....

Comment

Working...
                  X