Hello, everyone I new to MWO and would like some advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am about to order the CD's, Topamax and supplements etc. I'm not sure which ones to order though...I could also use some advice on where to purchase the Topamax online if you could offer some as i live in Australia. Thankyou once again for your support.:new:

I ordered the starter pack too when I started. The kudzu and L Glut are great for the cravings. Good luck
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I originally bought all the supplements for various places but now buy them here. I like a one stop shop and it's cheaper in the long run.
      I uses Aclespa pharmacy but a lot of people have had problems with them,though I have not. So give river a try, many seem to be happy with them.

The important thing is that you do the whole program, especially at first. It all works together. really no gimmick.

rottrod
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Hi Apple, just saying Hi and welcome from another Aussie, but I can't help with theTopamax question, sorry.

Glad to have you here.
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Hi Apple, I'm not from OZ, and didn't use topa, but have been moderating nicely for the last 7 months after finding this place, all the best,

BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Apple and Welcome, When I started I ordered the book, 4 cd's, the starter pack, l-glut and kudzu and followed the program exactly as stated in the book. The first few days are the hardest. The l-glut and kudzu help with the cravings. It's not magic, you still have to work hard but it is worth it. Today is Day 12 AF for me after drinking heavy for 30 years. Keep reading and posting and everyone here will help you get through the tough times. Glad to have you...Don

Comment

Welcome Apple!

:beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
              AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

I am bumping this one up for you. I didn't want to see you get lost with another thread that was being pushed down on purpose. Take care.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi M and :welcome: ,

Aclepsa are cheap for Topa but a tad unreliable at times. Although they where super quick with my Topa they where downright crap with another med I ordered.

However if you can wait for their 3 week normal delivery they may be a good choice for you or you can pay a bit extra for their swifter service. Topa tolerance various alot with different people and can even change considerably if you try it out again. So I'd try and find a place that isn't too pricey. River sounds good and I'm sure you'll get some more sites from the other guys.

Kitty
                  Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                  Confucius

Comment

Welcome!
                    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Hi apple,
                      Would also like to extend my welcome.
                      Hope you enjoy M.W.O.

Love and strength to you,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hi apple and welcome.
                        Marcie

Comment

hi apple

just wanted to roll out the red carpet MWO welcome for you!

glad you are here

Comment

Hey Apple. Welcome! Glad you found us here!
                            Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Hi Apple,Just wanted to welcome you,everyone here will help.keep posting &stay with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X