Hello, everyone I new to MWO and would like some advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou everyone for the warm welcome...very much appreciated. And thankyou Beaches for bumping me up. I'm having a problem with whether to order the original CD set or the total abstinence and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Comment

Hi apple and welcome. You will find the answers to a lot of your questions in the posts here. There is a separate forum for meds, where topa, and alternatives, are discussed extensivley. The holistic healing forum is also great for all kinds of info.

As for the CDs: I didn't know there was a total abstinence choice or I would have ordered that. If that (abstinence) is what you want, definitely get that pack. I am a bit iffy about the CDs because the hypno message is cutting back, not quitting, although it is still usable for quitting, as the main message is to control you alcohol consumption, and to not crave it.

Good luck to you and hope to see more of you here.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Welcome Apple !!! You have found yourself in a very good place mate ! Enjoy all the stories and information... I used Kudzu from MWO -helped ALOT !! I now take 25 mg of Topa daily and I moderate my drinking easily... L-glutimine is really good too... again, welcome Mate !!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Apple,
          I have just joined also, and thought I'd let you know I'm in Australia too!

Kyna
          Kyna

Comment

Ok thankyou all for the advice, I will be ordering the CD's Topa and supplements today. Hi Kyna good luck to you; have you started with the program yet?

Comment

Working...
            X