• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and...it's outta here!!!!

Clear out of the ball park!!

Neil

SO LONG AND GOOD RIDDANCE!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

What do I get? It was hard work....LOL

Comment

Yeah, it was HARD work! It sent me into a psychotic/manic episode......... just kidding, but nearly did.

I am glad the head games are over with.

Comment

HALLELUJAH !!!

Comment

And I am scared that I know what you are talking about. Time for me to log off for the night.....
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

What a TEAM!!! go team!!
              It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Oh my!!! Xtexan is in rare form tonite!!!!

Comment

Funny xtexan. I can see how she was pain. I am concerned about becoming too clicky though. But not seriously concerned. I mean I don't care that much. I liked her. I can see how she was a big problem though.

Comment

Actually, I was referring to harts' efforts in bumping other threads to the top. Not to the individual themselves. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I found harts' efforts in accelerating Betty Boops request a bit "over the top", and tried to respond in kind.

Concerning the individual, I find that to be a bit sad, but probably for the best given the situation. I was looking at her picture standing beside her deceased husband today,from the website, and it just sort of gave me an empty feeling in the gut.

I have encountered individuals, extremely sensitive to how they are perceived by others, that never seemed to have developed any real self-esteem. They hide their insecurity behind many, many things. Sometimes workaholic, many times co-dependent on another for self-esteem. Any number of things. They are truly unhappy, and try to find happiness in outside things, events, or persons. Never looking within. I say this, because they are the things I examined within my own messed up head over the past several months, and perhaps that is why she PM'ed me. The approach was not going to be mutally constructive though, but mutally destructive. That's why I had such conflict within, over the events that transpired.

Sorry if I seemed flippant there. Didn't mean to.

Neil

Comment

Thankyou Neil,

BB xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

picture of her standing beside her deceased husband?

I guess I missed that one.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Beatle apparently its on her website but I can't find a link.

Anyone got the link???
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

I think you are right Neil. She has ben trying to fill a hole and was good at it until now. I hope she can find a way.

Comment

Yes where is the link? I know she had mentioned hubby's full name and Pansy googled it and was able to see them.
                              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X