Newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies

I don't want u to think me crazy right off. So if you see a bunch of weird post responses from urs truly, it's all flip's fault.

Newbies

hart is in therapy to learn how to take responsibility for her own actions.

Comment

Newbies

She is coming along steadily, each day we see more progress
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Newbies

Hart, I'm glad to see therapy is helping.
        Marcie

Comment

Newbies

That's right, blame the weakest link - while I'm not here to defend myself!
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Newbies

Newbies, please don't be freaked out, we are actually quite nice people ....

thanks hart xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Newbies

I'm intrigued ... Crazy I can handle ...

Kyna
              (ultra newbie)
              Kyna

Comment

Newbies

Kyna, this goes back to a recent truly crazy thread that was making us all beserk so Hart kindly took it upon herself to bump it out of existence (after Betty Boop made a welcome plea to that effect). Anyway, we're all trying to put the trauma behind us now, but obviously we ALL need therapy to deal with this. Ignore any reference to it and consider yourself lucky to have missed it.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Newbies

How can it be my fault??? I'm willing to take the blame for Hart's silly little posts, she's not sane enough to take any responsiblity, but I think you are being a little harsh on me Beatle!

I am innocence personified. Always. I never, ever, ever, stir the pot. And I have absolutely NO sense of humor, so don't think I'm kidding around either!

Betty, speak for yourself.

Comment

Newbies

OK I'm confused, what did I miss?? Sponges get confused very easy ya know !!Why is hart
                    gone beserk and flip to blame?

Robert

Comment

Newbies

Don't blow your bubbles over it Robert, it's not worth it! lol

We must simply stop talking about it and let this thread go away as quickly as possible!

PS: it's always my fault,, regardless! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X