New girl blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New girl blues

First day today, I would really like to be able to drink like normal people, I have slipped into the habit for drinking every night - sometimes just a little but still every single night!
    afraid to tell anyone I do not want to judged or have to give up drink altogether.

Very confused.:new:

New girl blues

Hi Lollies and welcome - I am back here again after being missing in action for a long time. Believe me you will not be judged by anyone here, they are wonderful. I can't give you any other advice as I'm not exactly a role model for anyone at the moment, but stay with them and the good advice fairies will be along very soon!

Welcome and good luck!

Comment

New girl blues

Hi Lollies, :welcome: to MWO.

This place is amazing. There are loads of people here, some moderating, some stopping totally. The best advice is in the book. Have you downloaded it yet?? Keep reading and posting and pick out the advice that suits you the best.

Love & Hugs, BB

PS Last of, nice to see you back.....
      sigpicXXX

Comment

New girl blues

Lollies,

:welcome:

Take your time on figuring out what you really want and need to do.

Please read the RJ book, it is a good basis for thinking about what you want to do.

Many people here use the whole deal, meds, cds, supps, etc. Some tailor the system, some just use this forum and will power.

No one here will judge you!! We can be your sounding board and there are many "old timers" with great advice. Some who chose abstinences (AF) and some who have very successfully moderated.

Some, like me, slip over and over again but many have then gone on to do very well. This is not an easy journey but one worth pursuing. I, personally, am aiming for AF because I have proven to myself moderation is not an option for me. Despite slipping, people here keep encouraging me and helping me. You will find the same response from all.

I love all of the people on MWO!! You will learn to, also.

Again, welcome,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

New girl blues

Welcome here lollies! You found a good place. Some of us (ahem) are addicted to this place. We get (and give) great advice, cheer each other up, and try to keep each other sober. There have been a lot of new joiners here the past couple of days. I suggest you read through their threads, since much good advice was given in them. I think a lot of us are a little exhausted from basically repeating the same things to each newbie (sorry)... But you are just as welcome for that.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

New girl blues

Welcome Lollies, we are all happy to have you join us !! Ask lots of questions, read lots of postings, and I really advise the Kudzu from MWO as well as the book... I could see myself on every page ... Good Luck to you and welcome again !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

New girl blues

Welcome, read through the threads...it will help tons! You will know what you need to do.

Comment

New girl blues

Lollies a big :welcome: to you...

Get yourself a big cup of tea/coffee and read, read, read... post away here...these guys and gals are just the best...

Looking forward to hearing how you're doing.

Love
                Finding x :h
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

New girl blues

Hi Lollies ... listen up ... this is truly an amazing, uplifting place, with loads of good information and ideas, encouragement, and great laughs too. I cannot even remember how I found this place last Sunday, but call it a most special and mystical blessing. you will find many welcome surprises here too. glad you found us, j
                  Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

New girl blues

Welcome,the crew said it all, good luck

Comment

New girl blues

Welcome Lollie,
                      I've only been here for a few weeks so I'm a newbie too. You're not alone. The people on this sight are very supportive. You have come to the right place.

Comment

New girl blues

Welcome aboard Lollie

This place is great - the people here are brilliant - it may just change your life!

It sure has has changed mine!

Looking forward to "seeing" you around! :welcome:

Satori
                        xxx
                        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

New girl blues

Another welcome!

Julie

Comment

Working...
                          X