Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 26th Where's Apple?

Apple,

How are your first days going? Just wondering if your O.K.

Quite a lot of people missing here actually. I can't keep track. Let's just hope they are too busy getting on with their wonderful new AF life.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

beatle;185734 wrote: Quite a lot of people missing here actually. I can't keep track. Let's just hope they are too busy getting on with their wonderful new AF life.
      Realisticly, we cannot stay on here even tho it can be addictive. I find I have to really limit myself while at work or I get really behind. I can pop in from time to time only, I'm actually on the phone right now. LOL.Time to get back at it.

Robert

Comment

I agree %100 Robert. I'm now working on this addiction.

But some regulars have been away for weeks, even months. Just wondering how they are.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

How kind Roz; yes I am still here and have ordered the medication and will order the cd's and supplements this week (procrastinating) for definite. I have a very busy work week (demanding to the extreme) but have set myself a start date. Hope you are well everyone and I will check in more regularly

Comment

Working...
          X