NEWBIES IN NEED DAY 27 HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Roxanne nice to see you are still around. I hear everything you say and agree, I am getting better at going deaf on the comments but sometimes like today when I am feeling guilty it is hard. I know i will feel better tomorrow, I am going to town with girls tomorrow for school stuff so I will buy supps from holland and barrett. Also I ordered the book today from ebay as I couldnt get it downloaded. Keep in touch GGXX

Comment

glad to hear you are finally getting the supps! work out how you want to take them and stick to it. if that dosent work, you can adjust to suit. but i do know to my cost that you cant take them willy nilly, it wont work that way.

on a gardening front, i decided to cut alot of suckers from a tree that had been cut down last year. bad idea! wasps nest at the base! run? i beat the olympic record for the 10 yard dash lol.

roxane

Comment

Garden Girl,

I know how you feel. I actually moved out of my home and bought another home because my husband was unsupportive of me as well as other things. However, he has gone to Al-Anon on his own and now understands a lot more of what I am going through. Unfortunately, to stay in my good graces ( I suppose) he has become an enabler. While he doesn't drink, he is more than happy to bring me beer if I am desperate. That is not to say he is bad...he just doesn't want to have us angry at one another I think. At anyrate....I just logged on here for the first time, and am struggling each day. Finding this forum may just help me get over that hill.

Jazz

Comment

Working...
        X