Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu Questions!

How does Kudzu make you feel different?

Are there some people who can feel a difference and some who cannot?

Or is it more of a thing where you don't really 'feel' it but you know it is working if you are cutting down on drinking?

And if I were to try it, how much would it cost, on average, for a month's supply?

Is it something you continue using or just while you quit, like nicotene patches?

Thanks for any answers. :new:

Kudzu Questions!

Hello Vege, I'll do my best to answer some of your questions,
    First of all it is very important that you purchase the Kudzu Rescue from MWO.. It is the most potent ... I spent some time AF and Kudzu was what paved the way for that.... It really does wipe out the cravings... You still do the work but it is a great tool that really helps !! I'm trying to remember how much it is... You can check this website in the "health store " on MWO.. It was maybe 35.00 but I saved about 150.00 so far in beer and lost 12 lbs of useless fat, so that's a small price to pay !!!! I didn't feel wired or weird atlall, more relaxed perhaps... Plan ahead for some different activities to enjoy.. Some different beverages etc.. must say though, I went to several parties that were "boozer" parties and I drank pop or juice had a great time along with everybody and it was totally socially acceptable... I hope that I've answered some of your questions and good luck to you... I strongly suggest a good AF time to change the relationship with alcohol. I now moderate after almost 3 months AF.. It was really tough for the first couple weeks but for the rest of my life I will forever be stronger and wiser because of it... All the best !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
    X