Newbies in Need - Day 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in Need - Day 28

Good morning (or whatever time it is wherever you are) to all.

Day 6 and I survived but woke up with a hangover.

I guess just the AW stuff. Need to get some headache med before I go into work or the day will be hell.

However, I am happy, elated and proud.

Hope all "newbies" out there are doing well and everyone meets their goals today, whatever they may be.

Love to all,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Newbies in Need - Day 28

Cindi: Tomorrow will be one full week for you. I remember that as a real breakthrough. I've been having a few headaches here & there. Just because I'm AF doesn't mean I'm going to feel physically perfect all the time. However, the peace of mind that I have is worth any kind of withdrawal I might experience. Have a great day. Mary
    PS: Day 50 AF
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 28

Hi Cindi,

Well done, that's a great effort and you have every right to feel proud.

Thanks for your support too,

Ben

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 28

Mary,

50 days!!! :goodjob: :h

You are the bomb!!!!!

Ben,

So glad you are with us. We'll just keep on working at this. Life is good.

Headache's gotta go, tho. Geez.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 28

Cindi and Mary,
          just wanted to say congrats on another day AF. Both of you are an inspiration to me.

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 28

Hello everyone,
            Cindi,
            Make sure you are drinking lots of water. Needing hydration could be the cause of your headaches. You are doing great.

Mary, day 50, you are really doing well. Just keep your guard up at all times.

Benno, don't know you or where you are in your struggle but I hope you have a great day.

Melissa
            If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 28

Hi everyone...have a great day....keep up the great work....buckle

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 28

Still haniging in

Hey guys,

I'm still hanging in there.. had a difficult weekend..but managed to pull through.. I'm starting a new job next week and I've been crazy busy.. just catching up now.

I'll try to post at least once a day..but it's getting harder being involved with some the threads..just no time to log on and follow it through the day..

Anyways, great job everyone..especially Cindi and of course BRAVO to Mary !!.. Wow..can't image how you feel after 50 days.. but I hope I will in about 40 ish days :-)

Take care all..

Riker
                Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 28

Still hanging in

Hey guys,

I'm still hanging in there.. had a difficult weekend..but managed to pull through.. I'm starting a new job next week and I've been crazy busy.. just catching up now.

I'll try to post at least once a day..but it's getting harder being involved with some the threads..just no time to log on and follow it through the day..

Anyways, great job everyone..especially Cindi and of course BRAVO to Mary !!.. Wow..can't image how you feel after 50 days.. but I hope I will in about 40 ish days :-)

Take care all..

Riker
                  Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 28

MARY & CINDY.

JOLLY WELL DONE!!

Not easy to do what you've done and I wish you all the best in your quest to shake the damned monkey :crazymonkey: for ever!
                    Kudos to all !! :kudos:

Goodnight everyone.
                    Bash :baaah:

Comment

Working...
                    X