Thank U RJ and all the God fearing people in this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to make my story brief. I have suffered an untold pain, so bad that I can not write it down and I can not even speak to anyone about it yet. This forum and site is helping me to deal with it and some individuals in this site are abusing this site and it is making my pain unbearable.

Events and circumstances led me into this site, I'm sure I am going to do fine here.

Have you got terrible pains and how are you dealing with it?

watch out for my stories!!!

Lamb of God

What the hell are you talking about? We are here to help people deal with drinking problems. If you have other problems so bad then perhaps there are other avenues for you to pursue...

Comment

Lamantations,
      I will never turn away someone that needs help ! Please hang on....keep reading, Learn, and post your threads. Thier comes a point in time when everything we try is not enough ! We don't know where to go. Come here...Read, and ask for help ! I've been down trothen road, lower than a whale's turd (excuse my French). I have found relife ! IAD:welcome:
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Lament,
        I think we need some clarification on your problems. What is your untold pain?
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I am so watching out for your stories!!

Pansy

Comment

Opps.

Comment

If you truly have a drinking problem please let us know and we can start supporting you in your decision to control it.

However, I don't think that critisising members on this site without good cause is going to endear you to many.

Also, there are a lot of people on this forum who have different beliefs, so it may be wise to curb your religous views in the General Discussion board and to to What We Believe.
              It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

I'm really sorry you have such a terrible problem. There are a lot of very good sites around that can help you deal with what I would call 'underlying' issues to your drinking. If your problem is being abused as a child, I'd be happy to point you to some. Just send me a private message.

Everybody on this site has been consistently, amazingly supportive to me and each other (from what I know), so I'm totally surprised by your comment that people 'abuse' this forum and can't help wondering, if you were trying to say something else and expressed yourself awkwardly?

uda

Comment

Uda, you get the prize for most diplomatic member.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

ok, leave it to pope duck to get out the handy bible to look up lamentions 3:59 which states:

Thou hast seen the wrong done to me, O Lord, judge thou my cause.

WOW- that lamb sure is one pissed off animal. anyone got a chill pill for him?

Comment

Lamentation3:59!!!!!!!!!;186708 wrote: I'm going to make my story brief. I have suffered an untold pain, so bad that I can not write it down and I can not even speak to anyone about it yet. This forum and site is helping me to deal with it and some individuals in this site are abusing this site and it is making my pain unbearable.

Events and circumstances led me into this site, I'm sure I am going to do fine here.

Have you got terrible pains and how are you dealing with it?

watch out for my stories!!!

Lamb of God
                      Tragedies take time and any recent ones can mean you are still in a state of shock . I have had nothing but tragedies in my life from the day I was married over 23 yrs ago and I not saying it was due to my spouce, just the timing of when things went wrong. I don't like to
                      publicly talk about my stuff but I could talk with you privately in chat or through the pm mail service provided by MWO if you enable it. I tried to PM mail you but it is not enabled.

Robert

Comment

Lamentations

You do sound like you are in a lot of pain.
                        I don't think anyone on the site has anything against you. Different beliefs maybe, but that is what the world is about. A huge big melting pot,....different horses for different courses.
                        A lot of the people on this site have been around for ages and I have always found them to be very encouraging and supportive.

Hope you start to feel better soon and keep posting.

x
                        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

beatle;186991 wrote: Uda, you get the prize for most diplomatic member.
                          I second that.

Comment

Working...
                          X