Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, everyone

hey, guys.
    I'm new here. I'm from Europe and i really need your help.
    I'm trying to find clinics in europe that have Naltrexone treatment, and i've been searching on google for hours.
    I really need help cause i'm determened to get help, but i don't know how long it's going to last.
    Thank u so much.

hi, everyone

Welcome Marianne: This site has a lot to offer. You'll find loads of information here but more importantly a tremendous amount of support and plenty of laughs. Jump right in and tell us about yourself and how we can help.

Comment

hi, everyone

Marianne,

Since I am from U.S., I can't help you with the Naltrexone question, but I did want to send out a :welcome: .

I hope someone from Europe can answer your question for you.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hi, everyone

thanks, guys.
        i'll try to find what i need with ur help.
        Thanks for the support.
        btw, right back at ya.

Comment

hi, everyone

Hi Marianne & welcome,
          I guess you're not in the UK because Naltrexone is available on prescription here. Is it possible for you to talk to your doctor about the options that are available where you are? Although I know a lot of people don't like the idea of telling their doc they have a drink problem (me included!).
          sigpic
          AF since December 22nd 2008
          Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

hi, everyone

Welcome Marianne,

It's true, it's a great site to have a chat with people who will support you.

I'm not sure where you are in Europe, but are you sure your local doctor can't prescribe you with Naltrexone?

Sorry Marshy got in before me

Ben

Comment

hi, everyone

Ya gotta be quick Benno!
              sigpic
              AF since December 22nd 2008
              Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

hi, everyone

you guys are great!
                I'm from Serbia, and Naltrexone is not being used barely known here, let alone used.
                And i've been thinking of going to a clinic somewhere in europe, i really think it's the best thing i can do.
                Thanks for help, everyone.

Comment

hi, everyone

Hi Marianne (I welcomed you already on the meds forum).

I can't say for sure, but I think there must be clinics throughout Europe that use drugs like Naltrexone and Campral. Maybe it's just not a part of the description in the literature. There is also one called Antabus that makes you unable to drink alcohol. (You get violently ill if you do, so you don't). In addition, there are many natural ways to curb cravings, as discussed in the My Way Out book and there's lots about those on the Holistic Healing Forum. Hope this helps a little.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                  X