Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hullo from The Londoner

yes, but an obsession nonetheless.

About milk thistle. It's highly unlikely it is causing cramps. Most people have no side effects from milk thistle, but sometimes headaches or MILD muscle aching if you take ALOT of it and don't drink enough water. Really, the milk thistle is great for you and if you are sure to drink lots of water you shouldn't feel any side effects. (btw-- it's best taken between meals).

Hope you have a good night's sleep. Melatonin, valerian and calms forte all help (naturally) with sleeping if that is a problem.

IAD, if you have come this far, I really don't know why you want to leave that one alone. Oral fixations are common knowledge.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hullo from The Londoner

Hi Londoner, & welcome .......

You certainly have found your new addiction, my internet access was down earlier and I got the shakes LOL ........

Nice to have you around ...

Love & Hugs, BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Hullo from The Londoner

I can't think of a better place than Hamstead Heath to have a regular stroll around. I hope your sleeping improves; I'd listen to Beatle!

You're doing well, keep reading and posting.

Ben

Comment

Hullo from The Londoner

Just adding to the welcomes, Londoner!
          I'm an ex-Londoner, living in Australia now for 20 years (All my family are still over there). I'm on day 8 AF, and follow a veggie diet - The last few days AF I've started juicing, carrot and apple - great for detox. Seems like you have a sound plan. The community here is great - very active, very vital.

Best of luck, and hope to see you around these pages.

Kyna
          Kyna

Comment

Hullo from The Londoner

Hi Londoner:welcome: I'm in the UK...and used to live near you - Camden. How is London these days? I left 18 years ago and rarely get back.

You sound very committed ..... that's the best way to start and to keep going LOL. I've never had any probs with the milk thistle...maybe the cramps were part of a general detoxing of the system? Hope they've gone now.

6pm ish and the glass of chilled white wine was my downfall too! Now I do other things.....I cleaned cupboards last night. Don't go there....:H
            Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Hullo from The Londoner

A belated welcome to you Londoner.
              I was doing a bottle and a half a day too for a while (vodka). Absolutely crazy.
              Some mornings I really believed that if I lay down, I wouldn't get back up again.
              Anyway, I've put those days behind me (touch wood), and I've been sober for five months with the help and support of these lovely people.
              This is a great place.

Comment

Working...
              X