Newbies in Need - Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in Need - Day 2

Good morning everyone! Seems like I'm the first one up again. It was very inspiring reading through yesterday's thread: So many people determined to make the new months a turning point in their lives and others already well into having made the changes that matter.

Hope yesterday was a good day for all of you and that today will be even better.

I slept 8 hours last night and woke up this morning feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Hope it'll stay like that and I will not return to the night-sweats/weird dreams stage.

Busy day ahead for me - funny how Sunday, the supposed day of rest, seems so often be the most charged one!

Have a fantastic day everyone, you can do it, we can all do it!

Uli

Newbies in Need - Day 2

morning uda and all to follow

its great waking up fresh and ready to do isnt it.

have a good one, im being lazy today, watching the bike racing from italy then do my neddy.

roxane

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 2

Good morining to uda,thankyou for starting todays greetings.Glad you are feeling all buhytailed after your sleep.It certainly makes a huge difference!!
      Hello to you also roxane,and all to follow.
      Hope you have a great Sunday xx

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 2

ps,That was mean't to read bushy tailed-must get spell check xx

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 2

Good morning all,

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here in Alabama.

I am excited to be home after being stuck in the hotel sick and I get to stay through Monday. That makes this a three day!!

We babysat granddaughter last night and all went to bed early. Her mama's found a new guy and I have my fingers crossed because this one is a good one. Kind, thoughtful, employed, has two children of his own and ready for a real relationship. She has been so lonely since she had Destiny, most guys didn't want to get serious with a single mom.

I hope to have a family barbecue this weekend but haven't made the arrangements yet. I can't wait to see my other two little guys.

Other than that, all is the same here.

Hope everyone around the world has a wonderful weekend, and those in the states have a good holiday on Monday.

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 2

Hi everyone,
            I'm having a good weekend so far. Love and good wishes yo all.
            Love Paula.x

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 2

Ps I also need To spellcheck. !!

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 2

I keep trying to post, but it never goes thru, one more try---

I'm a little late on this thread, but have been around here since morning... mostly dealing with computer problems (and reading all about Queen Lushy-- it's a lot of work, but it just has to be done.).

I'm facing this week feeling positive, though a little stressed with so much to do. Job interviews, kids activities, housecleaning (I should be doing that NOW)... well, you all know how it is.

Have a good week one and all.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 2

Hi Uda, got through first day ok and there was great satisfaction waking up after 8 hours bright eyed and bushy tailed. I also got great satisfaction from going into drink tracker this morning and posting the first 0 for September. Even when tempted yesterday evening the thought of coming onto this site kept things in perspective. There was no way I was going to fail on the first day. I just thought lets get through today and I did, reteacher was saying that is what she did every day in the beginning. Dont think too far ahead just get through today.

Rustop

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 2

Hi Everyone: Isn't it great not to sleep erratically & not wake up every few hours in a sweat? Isn't it great not to wake up w/a hangover w/all the accompanying ailments that hangovers inevitably create? Even when I have trouble sleeping sober, it's still a much, much better night's sleep than the alcohol-induced comas I used to have. Mary (AF 55 days)
                    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                    October 3, 2012

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 2

Hi everyone. First time at this site and it is a little weird for me. For years I havent expressed my desire to quite drinking to anyone. All my friends drink, and the topic about stopping is right up there with politics, and religion at the bar. You just dont bring it up.

I am sick and tired of putting on the fack "Happy Face ". Just sick of it.

I noticed that getting a good nights rest is important. I mayself find it HARD to sleep. Need a few drinks just to crash. There have been a few times I would rest for 8 hours and get up refreshed. doing it sober is tough! I then have to start the next day with a clear head.

Reading the post at this sight today has been helpful. Only being a few hours without a drink is a step for me. I do have a bit of a hangover. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X