Help with photo gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with photo gallery

Can someone please remind me how to get into the photo gallery?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Help with photo gallery

If they have a number underneath the number of posts they have made, which is located on the top right hand corner, click on the number!
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Help with photo gallery

Yes, that would seem the obvious thing (and I admire your self-restraint in not making a snide remark) but that just allows me to see photos by page. Why can't I see YOUR photos, for example (without doing a search)? It seems to me that if I click on the 2 next to Gallery in your post, I should go to your two posts. Maybe I am just too demanding. gimme gimme gimme.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Help with photo gallery

Could that be that is a privalige of the subscribers? It certainly works that way when I do it. Is there an alphabetical list?
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Help with photo gallery

yes, there is an alphabetical list, but it doesn't work. sigh. Guess I am being forced into becoming a subscriber. It's not the money that worries me, it's the time (big black hole sucking me in).

Comment

Help with photo gallery

Beatle, here is the link to the photo gallery.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/photoplog/

You do not have to be a subscriber to see most of the photos. The only ones you are restricted from seeing are those posted under the People section. The link is also found on the main page under the Photo Gallery section.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Help with photo gallery

Thank you my heroine Lushy. yeh, I think I gotta go the subscriber way. The black hole is calling...

Comment

Working...
              X