Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanna join me for 5 days AF???

Hey Bootcampbarbie

You are being sarcastic about the "BRIGHT POEMS" are you not? My poems are never really bright.

Anyway, I'm on 4 days AF and 6 days sober. It's Friday but my gf has promised no pub this weekend (although I"M usually the one to make the suggestion!) Will log on on weekend which I don't usually do, want to see if I can get past my 6 days without a "reward hangover". Feeling confident though. Keep it up!

WE CAN DO IT! I love your avatar Overit2007, we used to have it above the stove when I lived with my friend (Mother of my Godchild)
    Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
    Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Hello my friends. Did I make it to Friday af? I am sorry to say no. I caved in during work and had a drink. Im not sure why I did. Im home and safe and plan on having a productive day tommorrow. Im sorry to have let anyone down. Its been a long week. I think a good nights rest will make me feel good again. Im thinking about all of you. I hope your all feeling good and doing well.
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

About to start

I'll join you. I just recently bought the MWO book and learned about the program. I ordered all of my supplies last weekend. Hopefully, they'll all arrive sometime this week. Ideally, I'd like to just stop completely, but I have no idea how it will go and am afraid I will have some relapses. Even if I can go for a few days in a row with a bad day and then repeat that pattern, I think it will be a start. I'll sign in again when I start. This seems like a very supportive group of people.

Comment

HI Overit2007!

ONE drink? I think that's okay, don't punish yourself, you seem to be on the right track anyway.

I'm on 7 days sober, 5 days AF. I say "sober" cos I had 1 and 2 drinks on the other 2 days so was sober, just not AF.

Anyway, have a good day today and I'll check in on you tomorrow.

How is everyone else's weekend gone so far? D

Comment

Hi Delight. Well...I actually had more than 1 drink. And by the end of the night, I ended up being very very wasted. Thats about my usual pattern. I usually have 1 or 2 big drunks a week. Well, this week was only ONE big drunk, so I guess that is some progress, LOL. I wont be drinking today, and I dont think I will tommorrow. Ill try to do better again next week, I guess thats about all I can do for now. Thanks all the encouragement. I hope everyone has a great weekend and meets all their goals.
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Well, good to hear you still have your sense of humour and you don't sound as if you;re too hard on yourself- tha't all good. I'm struggling with sleep but no booze!

keep trying overit, it's taken me a long time to get this far (and it's not that far) fall, stand, fall, stand, fall, stand. As long as you keep standing...

Comment

Working...
              X