Short Fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Fuse

I know this is a fairly common problem but mine is VERY short today. I normally try to be very accommodating to people but in the last 30 minutes I have had a go at my husband for, once again, 'forgetting' to not put the cats' dishes in the dishwasher and told him I suspected his forgetfulness was due to him having an issue with me wanting things done in a certain way AND I've told someone at work who asked me to send them stuff that I had already done so and implied that they couldn't be bothered to look through their stuff and expected me to do it for them. This is not like me and it seems to be getting worse by the minute.

I feel very, very grumpy and can't concentrate because everything irritates me so much.

Does anyone have any good ideas of how to get rid of this feeling?

Thanks!

Short Fuse

Uda-I know this isn't much help, but if you have some Calms Forte, take one right away. If you could hide under your bed or desk for the day it might help. Sorry, don't mean to make light of your feelings. My best advise would be to hang in there. Its not uncommon to feel this way for a day or so as you detox.

Comment

Short Fuse

Uda, Hang in there, it will pass, try not to have too much coffee as the caffeine will agravate it .........

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Short Fuse

Thanks guys, don't have any calmforte (not sure if it's available in France) and can't face going to the shops, as I came very close to grabbing the wallet of the person in front of me this morning because she was taking forever getting her cash out, so who knows what might happen if things do not go perfectly smoothly!

Shall also not talk or write to anyone apart from posting here and talking to my daughter. She has to get ready for school tomorrow. Thankfully, unlike almost every other animate or inanimate object in my vicinity today, she doesn't seem to irritate me beyond endurance.

It is kind of funny and I do know it'll pass - just really dislike feeling like it (which of course adds to the grumpy factor). Ok, I'll shut up now and go sit under my desk and chew some cables.

Thanks again. Your support has cheered me up.

Comment

Short Fuse

Lithium oratate nose spray has an almost immediate effect on this kind of irritation that gets out of control. Can you get that there? I'll send you some if you want.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Short Fuse

Uda, I order my supplements from MWO, it was a starter pack and included calme forte, they delivered to Europe in about a week. Are you doing the cd's? Noticed this am that I was very relaxed after them.

Comment

Short Fuse

Uda - rust idea of clames forte is a great one.. I would get some right away for future. For a quick fix, though, I usually will hop in the shower or the tub. JUst taking those few moments alone with water, steam, some sort of aromatherapy and some deep breaths can do wonders! That, or just throw the cat dishes at your husband - KIDDING!!

Beatle - Is lithium orotate a prescription? I have heard of it, but don't know much about it.
              MM
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Short Fuse

No, it's not prescription. You can get it online from many places. The nose spray has immediate effect. It calms you down and also reduces cravings. good stuff.

I also find showers are good when feeling antsy-- or just in a bad mood. So much thinking gets done in the shower. And it's realxing.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Short Fuse

Thank you! I will check those things out straight away - for the next time. Did have a bath with nice bubbles which helped a lot. Also made myself do some meaningless stuff, just to keep active which seems to have helped too - even made it possible for me to do some 'meaningful' work.

A much calmer
                  Uli

Comment

Short Fuse

Good to hear that. I may be the next one on the edge. Who knows when it will hit you eh?

Comment

Short Fuse

If its any consolation i was the same today,just came out of the blue.Its not me off course just everone else!!

Comment

Working...
                      X