Summer is over --- starting anew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome onboard Pink Lady. Some of us just started 1st September so we are on Day 6, just a few days ahead of you. I have been logging on here and on the abs board. Have tried mods and it did not work for me, I just dont know when to stop and end up blacking out, not a nice feeling. Looking forward like yourself to being a better parent.

Rustop:welcome:

Comment

Good evening everyone! Day 3 almost over. Cool! LOL

OverIt - Welcome to you too! It sure does help to have support to get through this. Congratulations for making it most of the way through your goal! Good for you!

Beaches - Thanks. Let me clarify that it isn't me skating. God NO! My daughter has been figure skating since she was 6 -- and now she is a few months away from 16! Many years at the rrink!!

Amethyst - I had never heard of Pink Lady apples! Where are they? I do agree about the newness of the school season. A fresh start for everyone! Good luck with your family! My son is in Jr. High and still whiney -- which then makes me grumpy!! )

Rustop - Congratulations on Day 6!!! Awesome. We will both be better parents! How old are your kids?

Have a great night!! I really enjoy this site. Thanks to All!!

Comment

Working...
      X