Newbies in Need Day 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in Need Day 6

Good morning everyone. I am up early again as I wanted to listen to the Clearing cd before I got the kids up for school. Feeling good and again had no cravings yesterday. I keep wondering where they have gone but know they might be just around the corner waiting to pounce so I have to be vigilent. I am taking it one day at a time. That's one of the benefits of this site, you learn from the experience of others. Have so much more energy these days, spent most of yesterday cleaning out the hall closet, the car and anything else that I could lay my hands on!! The dogs kept well out of the way! Hope everyone is doing good, just thing tomorrow we will have a full week done.

Rustop

Newbies in Need Day 6

Good morning Rustop and all to come,

Yep, I notice that energy thing too - am getting so much more done than I used to. I have to keep focussing on what I am doing each day rather than the many tasks that 'need' doing as I'll otherwise feel totally overwhelmed.

Day 6 for me (as it is for the thread) and it feels like it might be a tough one. Largely because I need to do something I don't want to do....

Hope you are all doing well and being kind to yourselves. You deserve it.

Uli

Comment

Newbies in Need Day 6

hi everyone, thanks for your words of support and encouragement - once again!! I do feel better today. The turning point I think was last night - I had 3 big glasses of white wine - haven't drank white wine since end of April when I did my 42Af days - my husband who is very supportive, commented on it. I was so down and depressed though and ended up going to bed in tears. Today I know things must change. I made myself have a swim, did 30 lengths (haven't been for ages) and have had healthy breakfast with all my vitamins. Today I won't drink. There, I've said it! Good luck to everyone today....I've missed you guys. Janicexxx
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Working...
      X