Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here

:new: Holy moly - so glad i found this site! i just found it yesterday and anxious to get started. honestly didn't know others felt the same way. just thought there was something wrong with me. couldn't believe when i read RJ's book. that is totally me. so i am hoping the meds and supps work. hope they come in the mail soon. i am sick of this feeling.

:thanks:
    LadyBug:h

Newbie here

Welcome Ladybug !! Yep, there's a TON of us compassionate people here !!
    I sure hope that you enjoy your time here, read lots, ask lots of questions and "We don't bite" hon. again, Welcome

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Newbie here

LadyBug
      Let me welcome you like I was welcomed when I first found this site a few weeks ago. Read, read, read......You will find so many stories, that you will identify with, some will make you laugh, some cry, some will be happy, some sad. I too thought I was the only one who "felt that way". I quickly found I was in a community of loving, caring, supportive members who have all been where we are now.... Please let them be there for you
      Once you get to know your way around the site, come to chat, it can be a fun place to be.
      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Newbie here

Ladybug, I could've typed the same note you did! I was freaking reading the book, and I even had pal, like she did too.... I was soooo sick and tired of being sick and tired over drinking too much, but since coming here, I'm better than I could imagine.....I'm still not completely AF, but mod's are working for me very well, we've all "been slip sliding away" here and again, but the support, similar stories, and total compassion....are just a blessing! Keep reading, and holler at us anytime! Go to chat at night, its like a party, just type and read fast, it gets crazy in there.....Great to have you, looking forward to you feeling sooo much better, know that you are in our thoughts and on the prayer list for all on site!
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Newbie here

oh my goodness - so much love! i love it. i got teary eyed reading all your responses!! Thank you, thank you , thank you!!!!! i feel a little better all ready
          LadyBug:h

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome ladybug...
            Gotta agree with all the rest...TONS of suport and info and love...
            my firs post was "Guess I just wanted to know I'm not alone"....
            I was bombarded with simpathy, understaning, love and a lot of pushing in the direction I need to go... I'm sure you'll get the same...so like the others said, read alot, post,
            let us know how you're coming along...we realy want to know...that's why we're all here...
            Good luck and God bless.
            Mike...

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome welcome...this place is wonderful...i cant say enough about it ...stick around and keep reading ...there is so much great info and so many great people here...great to have you:welcome: Buckle

Comment

Newbie here

Ladybug,

I found this site yesterday, which was Day 2 for me. It's been helping a lot to read the encouraging words and to know I am not alone. Stay strong.

Bob

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome LadyBug! I am glad you are excited to embark on a whole new chapter of your life and you want to do it with us here at MWO! You will find so much compassion, support and friendship here as you go along your journey!

Comment

Newbie here

Lady Bug - I just wanted to join in and say :welcome:

It's good to meet you and I really wish you the very best. This place is awesome and the love and support amazing.

We 're dotted all around the globe and yet we all think of and are there for one another 24/7!

I've just been on the beach where the next stop over the ocean is the USA. As the sun went down here to rise with you I thought of everyone and I add you to my thoughts even though I'm home now!

(And love to all the 'upside-down guys' too, and everywhere!!)

Good, good, good luck LadyBug - you CAN do this...we have/are/etc/etc so you can!

Love Finding :l
                    :heart: c: :heart:
                    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Newbie here

Hi Ladybug and welcome to our community.
                      We`re just a big bunch of people who share the same problem as yourself, right enough........you`ll find endless advice and support here.

Wishing you love and strength,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Newbie here

Hey Ladybug,
                        Welcome.:welcome:
                        Nothing 'wrong' with you. You just have a health issue you need to address if you are drinking more than you like.
                        It is so easy to feel 'wrong' or 'guilty' if we realise that we have an alcohol problem.
                        We all have realised, otherwise we wouldn't be here. That is the first and most important step.
                        xx
                        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Newbie here

Wecome Laduybug, glad your here!! Hang out here for a while,it just gets better,

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome Ladybug, and best of luck.
                            Paula.

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome LB, You will really like this place. It's fantastic!
                              Rob2
                              Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.--- Dale Carnegie

Comment

Working...
                              X