Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here

:welcome: LadyBug......I think you'll like it here...lots of support....serious stuff....and fun.....and more!

Suze
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Newbie here

Hi LadyBug and a very big welcome to you. I found this place a few weeks ago by accident and what a blessing this place truly is. You'll find very smart, compassionate and inspiring angels from around the world to help guide you to your successful improvement. Honestly, there can be no better place for those like us. Please read a lot, write to us and take very good care of yourself. I hope you like it here as much as I do!!!! Love, j

ps ... ladybug, ladybug don't fly away!!! ok?
      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome Lady Bug! So glad you found us!

Personally I don't know what I would have done without this forum. I was at my wits end, but with the support and simply a place to discuss the ongoing problems and joys that come up during the journey I have succeeded. You can to!

F.
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome Bug

First and foremost that is NOT the real face of Flip.

She is not being truthful.

I thought you should know.

m. xx
          ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
          I am in the next seat.
          My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Newbie here

Hi Ladybug
            I;ve been here a few times, and reading a lot more. I managed 9 days before 'slipping' this time. I find I'm fine until I give in the first time, and then away to go again. It has to stop. I want to get through this week AF - I can do it, I know, but why oh why give in after a few days? Why do we do it?
            All the best, there are plenty of friends here. Tylyr

Comment

Newbie here

magic;192914 wrote: First and foremost that is NOT the real face of Flip.

She is not being truthful.

I thought you should know.

m. xx
              Oh.....I'm so disappointed :upset:
              Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Newbie here

Hi Ladybug and welcome. They are a great bunch on these boards so jump on board and join in.

Rustop

Comment

Newbie here

Hi Ladybug!

I am with ya...a newbie, too. Welcome! :welcome: I am not at this site as often as I want to be...But man, what amazing support, compassion and love here. What a gift to have found this place. Look forward to seeing you often. Take good care...Peace, Kim

Comment

Newbie here

Hi,
                    I'm a little discouraged because i've posted a couple of times and don't seem to get any responses. I got one from the thread starter in one but that's all. I was wondering if I said too much or if I just haven't gotten the hang of using the system yet. Anyway, everyone seems really supportive of each other here. I just joined yesterday and I have 6 days AF today. Hope I figure it out soon. Do you have to subscribe to a thread to get responses? I wish the date would be on each page . I feel like a moron, it's probably obvious.
                    Oh well, still hanging in here.

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome Indigosky!

I'm glad you're here!

I've just read your previous posts, this is day 6 for you, correct? WELL DONE!

You're not doing anything wrong or saying too much, just keep on being you.....

Sounds like you're coping with the neighbour just fine by ignoring her LOL, as for your psychiatrist, well, I think that there is more than enough literature on Topamax and alcohol abuse. Would there be another reason that he doesn't want to put you on it? Would it interfere with other medications you are taking?

That's a lovely user name, by the way. My eldest son and I were watching a beautiful double rainbow last night, in awe of how magnificant the sky is both day and night. We saw the northern lights a couple of nights ago......winter's coming!

Come along, read and post. I'm saving your spot.

magic xx :schmokin:
                      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                      I am in the next seat.
                      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Newbie here

Welcome Ladybug!

No, you are definitely not alone! Lots of us here just like you, and we all help and support one another. Many people have turned their lives around here. :welcome:
                        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Working...
                        X