Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1

Hey yall,
    Just got through day 1 af, on a of all days!!!
    so again, thanx for all your amazing suport and nudging me in the right direction,
    suprizingly no shakes, slept two nights in a row, so I guess I'm doing good,
    some one up there must be looking out for me! Hope I can keep it up!!

Thanks all...
    Mike...

Day 1

Mike, I always seem to log on about the time you post, so I get to send in my 2 cents pretty quick....

Good on you! If you are feeling so well, your body must have been in good shape to handle this major change. My biggest fear is that there will be a backlash, so just keep taking very good care of yourself. Eat really well, drink lots of liquids (you know what kinds I mean) and take your supplements. And sleep well, my friend. You are really doing a great thing for yourself and for the rest of your life
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Day 1

good going Mike,see ya in chat, steve

Comment

Day 1

Great job Mike, Keep up the great work. I stumbled last night...really screwed myself over. Ill start again with you though! I'd like to make it the rest of the weekend af, and then Monday-Friday Af. Lets try together eh?
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Day 1

Mike
          My wish for you is continued success as you start on your new journey in life, wide eyed and AF :goodjob:

Keep putting one foot in front of the other, be good to yourself and good things will happen for you.
          sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Day 1

Hey Handsome!

I am SO proud of you, you have no idea.

Listen to your friend Beatle though, she's the boss, take good care now.

WELL DONE!

magic xx
            ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
            I am in the next seat.
            My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Day 1

WTG Mike :goodjob: It feels good, doesn't it? and day 2 will feel even better!

Don't weaken now....come here straight away if Mr Booze comes a-knocking!
              Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Day 1

Great job Mike, am so happy you seem to be doing so well far. Best wishes and prayers for your continued improvement and success, j
                Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Day 1

WOW!!! And to think how despairing you were, saying you couldn`t do it, when you first came to M.W.O., Mike.

Well........look at you.......Day 1 under your belt says you`re doing this........be rightly proud!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Day 1

Mike - That's great! A great big pat on the back from me!

Love
                    Finding x
                    :heart: c: :heart:
                    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Day 1

Mike, you've come a long way! The first day is a very big step. Now just take it one day at time --you can do it!

LZ

Comment

Day 1

Mike, you've come a long way! The first day is a very big step. Now just take it one day at time --you can do it!

LZ

Comment

Day 1

gosh darn it you guys are so great!!!

I'm so glad I came here... Don't think aa could compare...
                          Lotsa' Love!
                          Mike...

Comment

Day 1

Great Job Mike!!! Just take it one day at a time and you'll do fine. Get on here if it gets a little tense and tell someone. We're all proud of you... Don

Comment

Day 1

Mike,
                              Awesome job! You can do it!!! )

Nice talking to you on "Chat"!! I'm sorry I had to leave so soon. (And, now, no one is on! Bummer!)

Anyway, tomorrow is Day 2 for you! Keep positive and strong!
                              :thumbs: :happy: :clapclap: :yougo:

OK, you get my drift... LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X