Revia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revia

my doctor recently shoved these pills in my hand and said try these......

she wouldnt give me what i had tried in the past and had success for 2 years with nor would she entertain any other avenue...... gues she considers it to be self inflicted

i am scared to stop and scared not to. i am scared to take them and scared not.

maybe i just need that much lacking support. i work whereby i support others and nurture and bring them to a place of peace and neglect my most inner needs and desires.

please would any one who has taken this medication let me know how it has impacted them in the real sense of the word.

also, if anyone has any suggestions on hypnotherapy or relaxation techniques i would also be so very grate ful.

love and light

Theodora

ps.... this is day one for me

Revia

Hi there

Your doctor sounds really rude. selfinflicted? can you get another doctor?

I don't know about Revia.

But the hypnotherapy CDs that are part of the My Way Out program are very good and relaxing.

good luck and hang in there!

Comment

Revia

Revia is another name for Naltrexone... it may help - it works for some people. What were you taking before?

Try the hypno CDs from here, everybody raves about them. Have you read the MWO book yet?

Help is here if you need it, just keep asking and seeking it, and it will appear.

PS get a new doctor, one that actually cares about you would be a great start!
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Revia

:welcome:

Hi! I don't know about the med, but there is a forum where you can learn more about it here. I will say, though, that the hypno CD's seem to really work for me. I am not even sure that I am actually hypnotized, but I can feel my attitude and thought process changing when I listen to them regularly.

I would also say to find another doctor if you are not comfortable with this one.

You did come to the right place. Keep reading and posting. It helps!!! )

Comment

Revia

Welcome to you.

If Revia is the same as Naltrexone, it is a fairly common drug used to help people reduce their alcohol intake. I think it has very little side effects and most people seem to be fairly happy with it. But please look in on the meds forum (Topamax, etc), where people discuss this all the time and there is much info to get.

I also think that your doctor should have explained this all and more and I would definitely get a new doctor if I was treated that way.

Support is here for you. Just for the asking.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X