Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bgining Day 3

Hi all,
    Well....I've reached the notorious dyay 3!
    Hoping it won't be as hard as discribed, but at leat I'm here!
    and I'm glad I don't have to do it alone!!!
    So the rest of you stick with it, and I'll chat with ya later!

Lota Love
    Good luck and God bless...
    Mike...

Bgining Day 3

Hi Mike,
    Good going on being on Day 3.
    From what I`ve read on the boards, I think most people find day 3/4 the toughest, but please don`t dwell on that...........I can honestly say that the 1st day was undoubtedly my most trying.........I may just have been an exception......who knows?

I think it`s different for everyone, but I also think it important that you don`t allow this mental block about the possible trauma of day 3 upset you. Just try to relax and "go with the flow" and am certain you`ll be posting how you`re happily on day 4 tomorrow.

Love and strength to you,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Bgining Day 3

Well done Mikey!

It's up to YOU!

I'm on 9 days sober, 6 days AF (had a glass of wine on sunday-I'm cool with that though!)

Sending strength.
      Dei
      Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
      Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Bgining Day 3

Well done Mike. Just keep taking it a day at a time.
        Love Paula,x

Comment

Bgining Day 3

Well done on Day 3. I am on Day 10 and did not find Day 3 that bad this time round. Days 4 and 5 I came across situtations that made me think of having a drink but I guess thats to be expected. Take it one day at a time.

Rustop

Comment

Bgining Day 3

Hi Mike: Keep going. Achieving day 3 is a great accomplishment. Get beyond 3, 4, 5. It gets a little easier. Keep yourself busy. Try not to dwell on the drink or the number of days you have gone AF. Drink lots of water, club soda, etc... Before you know it, you will have more AF days under your belt. You will have a clearer mind and feel so much healthier. Good luck and keep us posted! -Reenie
            September 23, 2011

Comment

Bgining Day 3

Well done Mike! FMF xx
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Bgining Day 3

Hi Mike..

I am SOOO proud of you! Day 3/4 can be a bit of a bugger, but I kept saying this to mysefl over and over as many times as I needed to:

Do I want to to day 3/4 again? - NO!!!! So, just get it over with! Buckle down!

It helped. And posting here like a crazy woman! You can do it, Mike. You have done so well - you are truly an inspiration in so many ways.

Thank you for being here.

MM
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Bgining Day 3

Mike:

Days 3 - 5 were the hardest for me. Once I passed the one week mark, I felt like I could do it. Keep trying & concentrate on one day at a time. Do not think about life wo/alcohol. Come here to MWO even if you only have a few minutes to do so. Mary
                  Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                  October 3, 2012

Comment

Bgining Day 3

Hi Mike

I'm also on day 3 today...just trying to keep myself occupied...this evening will probably be tough but I've just been continually telling myself that if I managed the weekend sober (which was/is when I usually drink most) then I should easily manage a plain old Monday.
                    I usually drink on Monday to supposedly help me recover from weekend binging, but today there's no excuse.

Best of luck,
                    francis

Comment

Bgining Day 3

Mike.............Well Done!!!

I'm feeling so proud of you reaching day 3!!! I know the first few days were very difficult for you, but you are now well on your way to a journey in life that has endless possiblities for you. Keep up the good work!!
                      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Bgining Day 3

I think you are on day 4 now. Congrats. Let us know how you are faring.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Bgining Day 3

Hi Mike, Hope all is well on day 3 and you are on your way into day 4 by now. Hang in there, you are doing great. Be sure to check in with us tomorrow. Don

Comment

Working...
                          X