Day 1 AF-did it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1 AF-did it!

Looking forward to a hangover free morning. Thanks to everyone for your support.

Until tomorrow,
    Audrey

Day 1 AF-did it!

Audrey - that is fantastic!!! That is a HUGE step. Keep coming here. The next 4 days are crucial that you stay close. We are here for you.

Namaste,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Day 1 AF-did it!

well done Audrey, it's a cliche, but one day at a time is the only way to get through these early days.... stay strong and focussed. Everytime that monster comes back beat it with a stick!
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Day 1 AF-did it!

Thanks for the encouragement guys

And yes, Flip I think you would like NY.

Comment

Day 1 AF-did it!

Well done Audrey and wishing you many more hangover free mornings.

Rustop

Comment

Day 1 AF-did it!

Well done Audrey. Rooting for your Day 2.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Day 1 AF-did it!

Congratulations Audrey!!

Nice talking to you last night! Keep coming back! )

Comment

Day 1 AF-did it!

Audrey: Once you through the first few days, you'll find it gets easier. Don't let your guard down. The drink demon is always lurking. Love, Mary
                Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                October 3, 2012

Comment

Day 1 AF-did it!

Awesome, yes isn't it a good feeling to wake up and not be hung over! I'm on my 7th day that way and it feels REALLY good!! I'm new here, but I can see there are alot of GREAT supportive people!!!
                  Sobriety is like my avatar. It was always right there in front of me but I couldn't see it!

Comment

Day 1 AF-did it!

Hi Everbody,

Just registered with MWO today. Gives me great hope seeing all your messages. Yesterday was a dry day. Hope I will be able to do the same today. God give me strength. Hope to report my success to you all tomorrow

Bye for now

addiction

Comment

Day 1 AF-did it!

:goodjob: Audrey.....stay focussed and it will feel better and better! Keep checking in here, like M Mama said, in these early days.....all the support here can help you keep going.

Suze
                      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Day 1 AF-did it!

Audrey!

I too just had day one yesterday! Wow it feels good to wake up without a hangover! I hope we can both have another successful day today. Let's stay strong together with the support of these wonderful people here!!

Beth
                        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Working...
                        X