Today is day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is day 1

After a bender last night, I am starting my journey over again today. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I will never drink again. I will never drink again. But I need help....

Today is day 1

Here it is.

Have you read the book? Please do. Supplements are also important (VERY!). The whole program seems to work for many people, and many tailor it to their needs. You are the boss here. You decide how to take control. And we all help each other, pick each other up when they are down, bathe in the successes of each other and, well, we're all just here.

welcome (again).
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Today is day 1

Hi rothesaydrinker and welcome.
      You`ll find all the help you need right here. Like beatle says, familiarize yourself with the programme, devise a plan to which you are willing to wholeheartedly commit and come here where you`ll get loads of support and good advice.

Wishing you love and strength,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Today is day 1

Just a short note before I go back to work.....

:goodjob: and best of luck in accomplishing your goal. Yes, I agree, the support group here is amazing and it will definitely help you out. Hope everybody is doing well, I have been doing good in staying AF (15 days), although I am having some boyfriend issues, which is really not too bad, however it is something that I will have to address in the later months on whether or not I will continue the relationship. But for now, I am not ready to cross that bridge yet and it's not my number one priority. My number one priority is to not drink today, tomorrow and the next and to focus on rebuilding myself and my NEW life

Well, back to work....will post later tonight.

:l big hugs,
        Janet
        AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Today is day 1

Hi Ro

Today was day 1 for me also. I feel better than I have in a long time and I'm sure you do too. All good advice and support here. Stay in touch.

Aud

Comment

Today is day 1

Glad to hear you are starting.

I am too- ordered and read the MWO book last week. Ordered the full program today. Trying to stay focused until it all arrives and I can begin the program in earnest.
            ?If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.? -Wayne Dyer

Comment

Today is day 1

A special hello and welcome to Rothesay and Justin - you will find this site a lifeline - keep posting, it really does help!! Good luck, Janicexx
              AF since 9 May 2012
              Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Today is day 1

Welcome Rothesay and Justin, :welcome:

Come on in - the water is fine!

You have found a great place here - with the help of the folks on here, if you really want to quit - you CAN do it.

Thi place is the only thing that has worked for me - hope to see you around

Good luck

Satori
                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Today is day 1

Hi Roth and welcome!!! You found a truly blessed and safe and inspirational place here to help you achieve your goal!!!! I found MWO over 3 weeks ago and have made tremendous progress in being alcohol-free. I tried other venues with no success. MWA is a godsend, so please read a lot, post and maybe get RJ's book and supplements. Stay strong and stay with us, j
                  Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Today is day 1

Welcome to you too Justin. Great name. Stick around here and you'll find good support, advice and fun. It's addictive, but much healthier than that other temptation...
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                    X