crashand burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crashand burn

man i fell down all my energy is gone its day 6 of AF and i would like to pull wings off flies. knew this would not be easy but even on the 2 day of topa right now i would like a tall one but i have to abstaine help!

crashand burn

Mold, have you any L-Glutamine in the house?? If you have and they're capsules, split one and put it under your tongue to absorb quickly. Otherwise, get yourself out - have a walk - away from temptation. Janicexx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

crashand burn

janice thankyou for the advice i have some at home i will try now i am at work think i will take a walk on the production floor to curb temp. again thanks!

Comment

crashand burn

Yes L Glut under the tongue is great advice and some kudzu as well. Oddly when I chew gum it helps too maybe it just takes my mind off it, I don't know. We are routing you on!
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

crashand burn

Mold - hang in there...great big chocolate bar??? Booze doesn't seem so good after all that chocolate. And do the L-Glut.

Hope you're OK

Love FMF x
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

crashand burn

I know that having a red bull helps me, the sugar free ones. I don't know why but it does!
            Sobriety is like my avatar. It was always right there in front of me but I couldn't see it!

Comment

crashand burn

Tough it out mold........you can.......keep busy! busy! busy!......it helps.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
              X