Just in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in

I have been thinking about this for sometime. I want to start asap. What do I do first? Should I just order what I need and jump in? What about the Topa? I'm thinking I will just order it online. And order the other supplements, cd's, books, etc. today. I know this won't be easy, but it can't make anything worse than the state my life is in right now.

Just in

Hi Murphy and welcome! Yes, order the supplements, CDs and the book. Some people do this program without the topa so you might want to wait on that and see. Post here and read all you can. The support really helps. :welcome:
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Just in

:welcome: Murphy! Listen to Lushy-read the book, take the supplements, and keep posting here. The topa works for many people if you feel you need it. There is another thread on the board just for topa and other meds. Check it out. Let us hear more from you!
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Just in

Murphy, welcome to our community. Keep reading and posting and you will figure out what will work best for you.
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Just in

Welcome murphyblu.....glad you`ve made your decision.
          Do as the others have already said and familiarize yourself with all aspects of the programme, devise a plan that suits you personally and you`re on your way. You`ll find endless support here.

Wishing you love and strength,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
          X