not for the faint of heart, but why i'm here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lgrove, I wish you all the best. I can't even imagine the pain of losing a brother and the pain you must have and be experiencing. I think coming here is a great start. There are people here at all hours of the day to talk too. I would recommend reading the book and looking into the supplements. They have done me wonders!
    Take Care.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I need Help I have a drinking poblem. My wife and I were drinking all night and got into a fight. I had no control. My wife went to the hospital and I went to jail. I said things that were horrible at best that I did not even mean. How could I hurt someone I love with all my heart? I feel like a looser. I cannot find my family no one will return my calls. Iam sick with guilt. I have no one to blame but myself. Iam not a wife beater I have never hit her before. I need help with my drinking. I dont know what to do. I hurt so bad I cant function. Ive been drinking all my life. My mom and dad gave me wine to calm me down when I was 5 or 6. I was full on drunk at 10. Iam a broken man i need help. ECHOME

PS I HOPE THIS IS POSTED CORRECTLY IF NOT TELL ME HOW

Comment

Welcome Echome,
        You posted fine and you will get a greater response if you start your very own thread in Just Starting Out or Tell Us Your Story. It sounds like you would like your relationshiop to work out so coming here and talking you are showing you want that change.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Welcome! You have a lot on your plate to say the very least. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I think here you will find some new habits to replace the old drinking habit. Stay strong
          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
          - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
          X