I Relapsed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Relapsed

One other thing I wanted to mention Mary...

You have always been the one to take it one day at a time. you didn't even count at first. Maybe that is the wisest thing to do, though it's tempting to keep tabs. I think you should focus on the big picture which looks truly amazing.you were struggling for so long,then you just did it,one day at a time. and it lasted SO LONG. If this is just a blip, the big picture still looks good.

think BIG!

Comment

I Relapsed

Look Mary, I've been in an awful situation over the past month and just getting over it. Don't let it drag you down. Discouragement can be such a killer. Just hang in there, as awful as you might feel.

It's happening to all of us, but let's not get it to us. New start. Hang in there! It's just a slip, OK? At least you've proven to yourself how far you've come!
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

I Relapsed

Hi Mary,

No need to feel like you have failed. Only last night my Mum told me not to be hard on myself if I had a little slip up ... so I'm passing on her advice to you. I welcome you back onto the wagon with the rest of us

Benno

Comment

I Relapsed

Hello Mary, Your attitude is just perfect !! You are also an inspiration for soo soooo many !! Please don't be hard on yourself, and keep up the great work. You Rock !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I Relapsed

Oh Mary, One day of failing does not equal a lifetime. I messed up last week myself without knowing it. Went to dinner with Hubby had 2 white wine spritzers. Which I thought were like mine at home 3 ounces of of wine with soda lime etc. So 6 ounces in total, So came home and had 2 more 3 ounce ones. Come to find out later that week I went back to the same restaurant and ordered the spritzer. Something told me to ask how much wine in the spritzer,- 6 ounces!!!! So that night earlier in the week I went over my goal by 6ounces of wine. I did't have a hangover or feel bad or buzzed., but felt very guilty. We do have to learn to overcome this guilt, or else it will swallow us. You are doing well. You have done well. And you will do well!
            From one Mary to another
            HUGS!!

Comment

I Relapsed

I'm feeling strong today. I think I must keep vigilant about clearing up any unfinished business: feelings, issues w/others, conflicts, fatigue...anything that could lead me down the drinking path. I must make self-awareness part of my daily routine. That means I must check in w/myself & see what's going on. Thank you, Mary
              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
              October 3, 2012

Comment

I Relapsed

Hey Mary! I just wanted to say to you....Your still my hero.
                I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

I Relapsed

It's now Wednesday & my slip on Sunday fades farther & farther into the background of my life. I've read your responses over & over, because they are so encouraging & full of love. After coming to this website, I'll never look at the world quite the same way. I never realized that there is so much love & care in the world since I've had no experience w/chatrooms or forums. Sometimes I get nervous that MWO will somehow disappear (I know that's irrational). Yesterday, in the AM, I had trouble getting in, but eventually I did. I guess what I'm saying is that wo/all of you, I wouldn't be working on my drinking problem & having the success. On my own, I didn't come close to the progress I've made here at MWO. Mary
                  Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                  October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X