No Hangover Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Hangover Monday

Iowegian.....................Yippeeeeeeeee for you..............................It's so good to wake up w/o feeling remorse and anguish from the nite before, knowing you did it again. The hangover is just part of it. The emotional turmoil and regret we feel has been almost unbearable for me at times. I was out of work a few months ago. Since I'm sober 4 months, I've gotten a job and have 2 possibilities working. Keep it up. good things happen when we stay sober.

Comment

No Hangover Monday

Thanks golfgirl & db. C ya in chat soon.
      "uch: When you kick youreslf in the butt, all you get is a sore butt and a tired foot"

Comment

No Hangover Monday

Well done iowe and Cindi!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

No Hangover Monday

Iowegian!

Well done, you can do this! What I would suggest is write down all the things you want/need to do, want in one column, need in another and do one at a time.Start with the things you WANT so it doesnt' feel like a chore. For every 2 WANTS do 1 NEED and you'll see it will be easier. Don't bombard yourself - one step at a time. I know how you feel! I want to do so many things and I have a knee prob that is putting a spanner in the works so my steps are even SMALLER!

Good luck. Have a joyful, hangover free weekend - remember how GOOD last Monday felt and aim for the same feeling.
          Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
          Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Working...
          X