AF Anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Anyone??

Cockoosnest, agreed, my supplements arrive in a day or two. I made it 4 of 5 but slipped up a bit this weekend. It's Monday again and I'm ok and AF, shooting for Tuesday now.

Comment

AF Anyone??

gonegator, let's keep in touch as we both try to conquer this thing. My plan is to begin reading the book tomorrow. I'll wait until you get your supplements and we can try together.

Comment

AF Anyone??

cuckoo, sounds good, I will get the book along with the sups, I did read the Miller and Munoz book which motivated me. Had to turn off Monday Night Football, temptation I dont need. Nice to meet you.

Comment

AF Anyone??

gonegator, it's nice to meet you to. I was wondering do you drink when you watch Monday Night Football? There are some occasions that I just associate with alcohol so I bought some alcohol free wine to drink when these occur. I hope it makes it easier to get through them. If you are a beer drinker have you thought about the non-alcoholic beers. I really want to conquer this thing and I think this site will help me do that. I figure any day AF is better than the alternative. Good luck with this.

Comment

AF Anyone??

Hallo Amelia,
            I'm on day 6 after a very bad slip last Tuesday and Wednesday - I'm in too.
            Jessie
            make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

AF Anyone??

Hi All,
              Count me in! I haven't reached the 30 day mark yet but am still trying.
              FBy
              xox
              Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
              - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

AF Anyone??

today is day one, i'm ready to battle the demons, i'm in charge!

Comment

AF Anyone??

Hello everyone,
                  am ready to battle day one (again) with you fammy! when is the worst time of day for you? mine is the evening, so I have made a plan for tonight.... keep in touch! P

Comment

AF Anyone??

Hi Prose, what is your plan for this evening, if you don't mind me asking. The evening are the worse for me too.

Comment

AF Anyone??

Hello All and Welcome Gonegator, Fammy, Flutterby and Jessie!!!! :welcome:

It is so nice to see some new names. Great to have you all here.

I am feeling pretty good. Have managed to string some AF days together with some Mods days in between. Hauled myself to the gym a few times too (it really helps to say 'no' to the wine when I get home)

Cindi, Wakeupmom, Prose, Cuckoosnest and Deilight, hope you are all OK.

Will check in tomorrow and have a good read.

Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

AF Anyone??

me again, hello to all the new people here! no i don't mind at all cuckoo, i love to draw so I am making an early supper then will sit down with my supplies and tea, that is all I have planned but find that if we eat earlier I am less likely to get out of control.
                        hang in there everyone! P

Comment

AF Anyone??

good morning all, I hope everyone had a good night. Just wanted to wish everyone a good day and a little encouragement.

Comment

AF Anyone??

Good morning, everyone.

Glad to see everyone is trying and working at coping.

Have a wonderful day!!

Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Anyone??

Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a great Wed. I working on the most AF days I have had to date in October myself this month. So far so good. I wish you all the very best.
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

AF Anyone??

The most so far................

I completed day 3 and going for day 4, Yippie!

Comment

Working...
                                X