Thursday, Newbies in Need ODAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Done Rustop on getting way up there in the digits- hope ou have a nice celebration planned for Day 30

xx

B

Comment

im jumpimg on board! this is the start of day 13 for me all odat..feeling positive and good!
      nice to get up and enjoy the day!
      the moment!
      the sun on my face
      the birds chirping
      the flowers!!
      much better than hangovers remorse guilt.. long may it continue!!:O)
      thanks for all the wonderful posts and support..
      keeping it simple odat..jon

Comment

Hey all! I am a newbie and indeed will need some tender ODAT support (and maybe a good talkin' too when I am feeling weak!) for a while -- hope to be able to provide some as well. Didn't have wine last night and felt v. good about that merely hours ago and now .... you know... the dreaded "hour" approaches (whatever time it is for you, for me it is the approaching evening and prepping dinner and the span before my husband gets home from work). Argh. Amazing that I have let my little happy habit get this bad. Oh well, must walk dog/chop veggies/distract/distract/distract. Just wanted to wish you all well and let you know I'll be around the ODAT crowd as I dig into the MWO program! Best to all.

Comment

This has such a lovely energy to it! ODAT worked (works!) for me big time. Each day. Still. And, don't know about anyone else, but even in moderating ODAT would seem to work if anyone has a specific plan - like just 1 or 3 or whatever. A sort of live 'drinktracker'.......

I just had a Tiramisu pudding - and still didn't like it like the one I had recently... Good news! Don't like the taste of it! Hopefully that would follow if it was 'real' in a glass!! Not going to test that out don't worry!

So much strength and love to everyone....thanks for being there.

FMF xx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

It's so good to remember - one day at a time - I was stressing then came here and remembered.... I have been invited to attend a 2 day conference out of town late next month, and on the desciption of course there's the "no host bar" and social hour in the evenings. And so I get all freaky thinking, "how am I going to not drink? Maybe I shouldn't go? I'm going to feel like a freak if I'm not drinking wine ith the rest of em. I'll have to drink so I don't feel ridiculous. How can I mingle if I'm not drinking? It will be torture. There's no point quitting now cuz I know I'll give in then. ..."
            Jeez, these big pain in the ass brains of ours... how they get away...
            So anyway - you all just reminded me ONE DAY AT AT TIME.
            Thanks.

I am not going to drink today!
            FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
            X