Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcohol Free OctoberFest!

Hey everyone!

Been really busy with trying to find work, buying a vehicle etc. Still sober, it's Day 5 in a row now. (Feels so short- can I count the other days I didn't drink before I slipped?!)

Okay, going for an interview today and I need all the thoughts and prayers I can muster, I really need a job now, sitting at home has it's pros but now I'm bored and broke!

How is everyone doing?

+++++
    Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
    Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Hey Deilight, you sound very bright and positive!
      Congrats on your days AF in a row!!
      To be honest, it sounds like you are going through some tough times perhaps and still you are AF. It's all good if you can do that.
      My thoughts and prayers are with you.
      x
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Just posted on my other thread too, but I'm still in and on my 12th day AF! I hope everyone else is doing well.
        AF since Jan. 25th, 2011 :thumbs

Comment

Hello All!

Seems I'm not having the best month in terms of abstaining. Drank last night, got a little drunk with my girlfriend and to be honest I had fun. I do have a headache today but don't feel all down and depressed or guilty. I know that that's probably not the "right thing to say" but it is the truth. I do realise I need to watch myself now though and not let the feeling take me!

On a positive note, I got myself a bakkie (that's what we call small trucks/pickups). i start work on Wednesday. Thank God! I also start a landscaping and garden design courst on the 27th. Things are heading in the right direction, must just watch the drinking!
          Well done to all who are staying AF. I am sorry I'm not riding the wagon completely but I plan to stay sober all week at least! Hope you all keep on track, falling off the bus completely is not worth it!

Keep rolling!

X
          Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
          Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Hey Deilight, looks like you are making progress - good on you.
            I haven't managed to do 'straight' AF days lately, but am looking forward to next week to take the bull firmly by the horns.
            Hello to everyone else. Hope all is going well for you.

x
            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
            X