Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

started again

hi, :new:

started on here a few years ago. downloaded the book read it in the bath and then well.... you know the story. i hate it. so here i am yet again. it seems like a great idea and program. i ordered the starter kit a few days ago and didn't drink that night. but the next night it was i'll just have one to "prove" i can and of couirse that turned into one bottle! and the funny thing wa I was kinda proud that I only had one bottle not go to the store for more kinda thing. well here i am three or four (?????) days later hung over after after an afternoon with a friend and deciding yet again to start fresh. i have done my workout and REALLY want this to work. I have never posted a message before and just have read through some of yours which was good. I am goning to put my drinks count on the board everyday just to keep myself accountable. My starter goal is to get to the weekend and then through a weekend. thanks for being here. :O)

started again

Hmmm, I'm new here too. I started with Deilight and Amelie doing an AF October. My goal is the same as yours, get through a weekend. Years ago I was the proverbial weekend party girl but as I grew older the party seemed to last from Sunday to Saturday. I have gone for 4 days without a drink but never seem to make it through the weekend. I like to think if I can get through a Friday and Saturday night it would be a huge milestone. I'm glad you posted. I think the people who post on this site are great. So much empathy and in such a non-judgemental atmosphere. Good luck with your goals.

Comment

started again

Hmmm.

:welcome:

Yes, we all want "this" to work. Unfortuantely, it requires LOTS of work on our parts, too. BUT, you can do it!! If you really want it and need it, you can.

We all "crave the buzz" and would love for that "love" to go away. It doesn't. However, we can beat it back because all of us know, you give in and there you are: hungover, miserable, hurting your body and your soul, unable to do much of anything useful.

Too bad the buzz only lasts for a couple hours, the other crap lasts for many hours!! Try to remember that.

Keep on working at it, we all are. You can do it!! We will all be here to help whenever you need it. (Some of us, like me, will end up needing your help, too.)

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

started again

thanks to both of you guys. hear ya cuckoos. well i went to the shop today. and didn't buy any. so so far so good. we can do it together!!! :O) feeling cravings but am still hopeful.

Comment

Working...
        X