BabyGirl wants to grow up!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby girl, Ash and Cowgirl - I'm new too, I just registered with MWO this week and I'm just finishing day three AF - I know I made this day and I'm looking forward to making tomorrow my fourth. Thanks so much for sharing. I think for all of us this has been the first time we have communicated our secret side and shared our need for support in this downward spiral. It is helpong me so much to see that not only am I not alone , I wasn't alone then - I just didn't know it. I'm drinking chamomile tea tonight - wow that is sure different than my chardonnay!

Comment

update

Hi Baby girl and Cowgirl,
      I'm so excited! I've completed 4 AF days and am on the fifth. My boyfriend came over last night and I finally admitted how much I've been drinking. He was VERY supportive and said he would help me all he could. We went out to Barnes and Noble and had a sandwich and latte for supper. I've been feeling so much better and it's a good thing as I've been extremely busy at work. I believe I'm actually thinking more clearly. Haven't had any withdrawal symptoms or any severe cravings. I think I'm going to make it but am anxious for my book and kudzu and the cd to get here.
      And baby girl, don't ever think you are a bad person for getting into this. It just happens sometimes when we are going through various stresses.
      I hope you are both doing great!
      Holly
      AF since Jan. 25th, 2011 :thumbs

Comment

Working...
      X