Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need ODAT Tuesday

Hi everyone,

i hope no one minds me starting this thread today. i'd like to say something encouraging to each and every one of you........but my memory ain't all that yet and i don't want to miss anybody out.......i hope everyone is ok.

i've been completely af for 9 days now.........9 days........that's the longest in 6 yrs for me, so i'm pretty pleased with myself. my friend (that i was talking about on yesterdays thread) and i went 3mths af 6 yrs ago. ever since i started drinking again after that its been a hideous battle, dragging myself along trying to fight this........9days isn't much i know but i'm feeling hopeful.

i was up late reading some very imformative and encouraging threads last night. i like looking at where people have been and where they are now........its really helping me develop a belief in myself..........i'm learning a lot at a deeper level......there's something different going on inside me, i just can't put my finger on it yet.

i have to say that i was dying for a drink last night and i know i'll feel the same tonight. this is where ODAT is really going to kick in for me. that little voice is already saying i've done well..go on treat your self. whats that all about eh!!!! crazy crazy nasty disease................I KNOW I CANNOT MODERATE, I AM AN ALCOHOLIC.....

So i'm praying that i and everyone gets through another af day :fingers:

:groupluv:

want
    xxx
    AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
    There's fire in your eyes,
    Bite me, excite me,
    I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
    Brings eternal flame.
    Open me to heaven,