Sick and Tired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick and Tired

I too have recently lost someone due to my drinking. It's really great that your lady has contacted you again and even better that you will be able to talk to her completely AF. We're all really proud of the strides you have made so far and you'll always find encouragement here. Please keep us posted on your progress, while we like to help people we also like to hear good news too!

-lorelei
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Sick and Tired

Hi Larry,
      Glad to read you`re so happy. Guess the girl is rather in disbelief as she`s been used to your drinking in the past.......seeing is believing..........you just gotta show her when out on your date that you really aren`t drinking. So pleased for you.........I also messed things up when dating someone really special to me.........in hindsight I don`t blame him.........who truly wants to date a drunk???!!!

Like you say, although you`re looking forward to your date, your first priority must be not to drink..........the fact that you have another chance with this girl is proof of that.

So, keep on with the AF, and I hope you have a lovely time at the weekend.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Sick and Tired

Keep up the good work Larry. Day 9 is an accomplishment, you should be proud of making it this far with many more AF days to come!
        Marcie

Comment

Sick and Tired

Yep - keep up the good work Larry!!! You are going strong! The roughest part of withdrawal is over now.

And.... welcome! I don't think I have welcomed you yet.

Comment

Sick and Tired

:welcome: Larry hope you stick around there is a lot to learn and share here.
            sounds like you are on your way to a healthy self

trix
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Sick and Tired

Larry: I love, love, love your priorities. Let us know how the date works out. Mary
              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
              October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X