Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

River Pharmacy - reliable source for Topa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,
    I am new here today. I read the book last week - saw myself in it completely and want to give this program a try. I have ordered the starter pack of supplements, the just for moms CD set and ordered the topa from river pharmacy. I already exercise regularly and am excited for everything to arrive so that I can get started. We have many alcoholics/problem drinkers in our family. Two have found success with AA, two have "done it on their own" and the rest of us are still drinking! I am hoping to fix things because I really don't want to end up in AA. I can go many nights without drinking, can occassionally have one - three drinks, but sometimes drink until drunk or passed out. It usually depends upon what social situation I am in and how heavy the other drinkers are...

I am not crazy about my doctor - she is very judgemental - so I ordered the Topa from River Pharmacy on-line. Has anyone else done this? Are they reliable? If it does not arrive i am going to start all of the other elements and see how it goes.

Thanks in advance for the help.:new:

Mom of three

Hi Mom of Three,

Yes, River Pharmacy is very reliable. I got my order in less time than they said. I will definitely order from them again.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thank you so much. I'm a little scared of the side effects (except the weight loss!) but I really want to do the program just as planned to start out.

Comment

Good luck mom of three.. ( i have 2 young boys) I have been able to cut down but have been there many times on the "I'm done .. good night"... this is a great site cuz not only to moms understand but it seems everyone does... I wish you well.
        :sigh:

Comment

Hi Rapala,
          Are you doing the whole plan?

Thanks for the good wishes!

Comment

I started the kudoz and L-glut.. have listened to the cds.. but I have yet to get the book, did you buy the actual book or down load it?

Comment

I bought the book through Amazon.com i really liked it - not judgemental at all and not depressing.

Comment

perhaps I should do that.. it seems to be a big thing people recommend. How much was it on Amazon? if you don't mind

Comment

It was $12.21. Its nice to have - I read the whole thing once but keep referring back to it.

Comment

Thanks MO3...

I just bought it.. Now I can't wait to see it... no I am not a patient person.
                    It's almost 4pm so I need to start finding something to do. A little too chilly to hang outside. My oldest son gets off the bus soon, I have decided to get a puzzle to do together. Seems the boys 3 and 7 can't get along as soon as he gets home... That would have nothing to do with the fact that mommy is usually hiding in the garage cracking a beer and smoking a marlboro.. Hmmmmmmmmmmm something to think about. -deb

Comment

I think you'll love it. Good luck with the kids and getting through the bewitching hour! I'm still at work so all is safe! Keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment

Well, I made it past 5pm. but I just had one ... darn.... better luck to you tonight.

Comment

rapala and mom

I've been reading you two - you are so cute!

As for River Pharmacy - I don't like my doctor either so I just order topa from River. They are super reliable. Please do lots of reading on the topamax section of this site for good advice and information on dosing and side effects. I have a pretty long thread on there that is pretty good. I am now on 100 mg and doing fine.

Welcome to both of you. Please keep posting.

P.S. Stay out of the garage :H
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

so can I order and take topa as well as the two anti depress.. im on now? wellbutrin and lexapro? I really liked being called "too cute" it made me smile for the first time in a long time.. thx.. rapala.

Comment

Your story sounds like mine, I can go without for days but when I drink - boy I drink.
                              Good luck !!! Does anyone know if I can order the Topa online from Oz.
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X