going to detox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going to detox

Great decision Fammy, take care and come see us when you get back!
    Marcie

Comment

going to detox

WonderWorld and Fammy,

I personally understand where both of you are coming from.

I would LOVE to check myself into detox/rehab but it would ruin my career. About 10 people rely on my paycheck every two weeks. sigh.

However, if you can do it without serious repercussions, OMG DO IT!! I'd be right with you!!

I will be there soon and if I am still a "drunk," I will be in rehab in a heartbeat. No, not even a heartbeat, I would be there before the heartbeat started...

Beat to you Fammy. I truly want to hear about the detox and the rehab afterwards. I may be following you soon...

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

going to detox

Fammy,
        I am so impressed with your courage! I think it takes a very brave and determined person to take such a huge step forward.
        You will enjoy the sense of wellbeing.
        Jessie
        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

going to detox

Good for you Fammy.
          You are determinded and that has to be the best motivation.
          Good luck xx

Comment

going to detox

My best wishes to you Fammy. Actually 3 days is not very much, so please enjoy it. I really mean it. I was told the first time I went into detox that "this is your time" (I had 5 days, though)-- I thought oh, yeh, lots of fun. And actually, it won't be fun at first, but at least try to relax. Take some good books with you..
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
            X