back from 4 day detox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back from 4 day detox

Fammy so glad you got help! as someone whos been there detox is highly recommended if you are in a bad spot and unable to break the cycle and have the insurance.

welcome Greg! I got the basic hypno set from MWO and really like it a lot. puts me into a very restfull state for sleep also as I listen to it right before bed. i think its helped my new mindset very much whether I'm doing AF or MOds. all the best to you and be well
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

back from 4 day detox

A warm MWO welcome to you Last Drinks. Please keep posting and let us know how things are going with you.
      :welcome:
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

back from 4 day detox

For years everynight when I went to bed I would say I am not drinking tomorrow, or just have a couple. Yea right. Never happened. I would look at the clock and wait for everyone to leave the house so I could sneak my first drink.

I knew I was too far gone so I admitted myself into a detox program. 3 day stay but I talked them into 5 day. I wanted to make sure, I was scared. Best thing I ever did and that was Dec. of last year and Im still going strong.

Now I dont know how I had the time to drink like I did. I thank God every day for giving me the courage to do it and I have to admit my family tells me every day they are proud of me. Thats a good feeling.

I wish I would have found MWO years ago but at least I have the support now.

You can do it!!! We are all here for you..

Julie
        AF Since December 2006

Comment

back from 4 day detox

mycatsmom... thanks for info... I'm near VT and can try this person. I'm alway open for any type of recovery.
          Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Working...
          X