Going for it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going for it!!!

Hello all, ive posted on here before a few weeks back and said i was going to quit but, my heart wasn't really in it and it didn't happen. My husband and i realize we are drinking too much and have been meaning to do something about it, the longest i have gone without alcohol in 6 1/2 years is 3 or 4 days, :upset: i have drank everynight without a single break now for nearly a month and its worrying me, i never drink in the day nor do i want to but as soon as evening comes i start to get niggly and my brain tells me i need to drink! i know i'm ready now as i normally get through 8 cans a night ( we drink that each) and i'm on my second and i'm literally having to force it down.........what is the point in that????Ive been reading alot of the posts on here and you all seem to be such a great bunch of people going through what i need to go through to get where we all wanna be, so my last drink will be before i go to bed and that will be it, i gave up smoking 5 weeks ago so if i can do that, i can do this, sorry for the essay LOL.........Thank you for taking the time to read this x
    Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today, if you do it today and like it, you can do it again tomorrow!

xEmx
Working...
X