Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am at a cross road

Thanks everyone.
    I only drink at night and do not go driving. No need to. Since I am using MYO I have cut back and had more AF days in one month than I did in a long time. So I guess that is a good sign. I just have a lot to work on.

Comment

I am at a cross road

It burns me up that the state of PA has put into place a law that will make it virtually impossible for people to seek help with alcohol/addiction problems. :bang

I am doubtful that was the intention but it sure became the outcome!!

Absolutely wonderful!! NOT

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I am at a cross road

Yes it is a bad thing when the government system does not work. I believe they have good intentions but the execution is handled incorrectly. You have these officials that are far removed from the problem acting arrogantly and ignorantly. I believe NJ has the same law but only a rare few loose their license. It is usually after a dui case and the judge sends that person for evaluation. It appears that Pa officials unilaterally makes that decision without enough facts. Noticed it before in other areas of government in Pa. Scary!

Comment

I am at a cross road

Another thought: If you're paying for this visit out-of-pocket anyway ($250), you could find a doctor in another state. Pennsylvania law wouldn't apply.

good luck,
          lilnev
          Q: How do I become the person I want to be?
          A: Practice, of course.

Comment

I am at a cross road

I was thinking about that. I live only 45min from Delaware.

Comment

I am at a cross road

Alby, I was wondering if you made a decision. Hope to see you back here soon.

Comment

Working...
              X