Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIREWORKS - ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME FOR 30 DAYS AF

Hi Firecrackers

OCTOBER 2008 ACTION PLAN LETS GET SOME AF TIME GOING WE KNOW WE CAN DO IT - WE CAN DO IT - WE MUST DO IT
    :welcome: EVERYONE WELCOME NEWBIES OR SENIORS TO VISIT AND JOIN IN OUR TRUSTED BAND OF WARRIORS THAT ARE SO SUPPORTIVE TO EACH OTHER.

LOLove SWEETPEA XXXX:l
    :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Sweetpea

I am taking it ODAT and have been 98% AF in October. Am starting another 30 Days on 1st November so I'm there with you.

Rustop

Comment

Hi Sweetpea

I was hesitant about typing this in case I committed and then failed (publicly!) but I would like to join you. And that is after my uni stresses (excuses!!) so 4 November sounds good.

I did it this time last year, so I'll do it again!
      Looking forward to some friends to keep me on that wagon on this bumpy road so hope you and rustop have strong arms :H
      Best
      Blondie

Comment

I'm In!!

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I'm in.

I have one day under my belt and that is usually the hardest for me. I wanted to start and get 30 days done before all of the temptations of the holidays start. If I could just get over the guilt I have. That plays a big part in why I want to drink. To not feel the guilt. With some help from each other we can do it!
          Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

Sweat Pea,

Funny that you mention the date Nov. 5th because that's the date I wanted to start AF. Mondays are good starting points for me. The weekends are too damn tempting. I'll be looking for you in the threads and in the chat room. :surrender:

Comment

Sweetpea, you can count me in.

Comment

Hi Sweetpea,

So far I have close to a week AF since finding MWO -- but not in consecutive days. I would like to join you on Nov. 5th with a committment for a month.

Let's do it!!!

Fby
                xox
                Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
                - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

me too!?

Hi sweetpea and everyone, I think I will try too!! Thanksgiving scares me, but I will cross that bridge when I get there, one day at a time!!

MA
                  :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Count me in

Hi Sweetpea,
                    I'm very new to this site but found a lot of essential info and so much support.
                    I'm going to start my 30 days AF on the 1st, four days before you..but it's as good as.
                    Looking forward to your comments and progress.
                    Good luck and strength to us all.
                    Finski :l

Comment

Hi Sweetpea....looks like you're getting yourself a nice group to make a 30 day journey together...it really helps having other folk along.....:l

If you haven't already, get yourselves some supps....at the least some vitamins/minerals (and B vits), some l-glut and some milk thistle.....give your body a headstart :h

Really excited for you all!

Suze x
                      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

WOW THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

:wow3: Hi everyone thank you sooooooooooo much for the support. It is going to make it so much better knowing that you are all behind me and that we are all supporting each other

Been away this weekend that is why I've not got back to you sooner. Been very, very badops!: . How does a bottle of wine turn into 2 or 3 when you are in company!! :upset: Goes to prove that a stint of AF is really, really necessary

Goin to try and be good this week and wind down but I have got another weekend away that is why I've said November 5th - Help - Trouble is no time is a good time but at least I know that I will have a couple of weeks to get into the groove before I am in company again - As you so rightly say Cowgal ( One day at a time)

Hi slightylysuze yea I have got the suplements and have started on them. I have yet to receive the TOPA but at least I know my body is tolerating all the vits, l-glut and milk thistle without any problems. They are helping to keep me focused when I am on my own. It's in company when I come unstuck - Old habits can be hard to kick!!

Gabby1go - How are you doing? This guilt thing is such a heavy burden but you know that just knowing that the rest of us feel the same must help make it easier to bear. I know that I don't feel sooooo alone in this world now

Blondie don't hesitate because no one will judge you because we are all in the same upward struggle

Rusto61 and Finski - We will be there for you on the !st let us know how you are getting on

For the rest of us Nov 4/5 looks like the start point - Onwards and upwards - No guilt, no shame just support for one another - WE can do it - WE CAN do it - WE CAN DO IT

:groupluv: Sweetpea xxxxxxxxxx
                        :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Sweetpea and all,

I am really excited about this. I have circled the 5th in red on my calendar and am ready to REALLY commit to a 30 day stint - no matter what. I think that having others on the exact same day as me will help. Also it gives me this week to organize my supplements - I have been sporadic with them and I am planning to tell my husband that I am going to do it. I mentioned it to my daughter the other day because we are planning a workout schedule. I told her that I was going to work on my diet and stop drinking and she said that that is a good way to lose weight. Again, I am not sure that my family realizes that I struggle so much but if they know that I have planned to stop for a while, I will need to be more accountable.
                          In other words a very long winded . . . . . COUNT ME IN!!!!

Evergreen

Comment

:welcome: Evergreen

Welcome to the Firework gang. The weight lose will be an added bonus to us all

We are all struggling

But

Roll on 5th November

It will be worth it

:l Sweetpea :h xx

Comment

I'd love to join you all! I'm starting TODAY... 10/29. This will be my 4th try at 30 days AF so I just want to get going again and hopefully make it this time. Good luck to all of us!
                              Cheryl:l

Comment

Working...
                              X