Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need ODAT - Saturday

Hi everyone

Hope you all got through Friday night o.k. I'm afraid it wasnt a good one for me. Unexpectedly got invited to a new neighbours house, the wine was flowing and temptation was too much. I did not overdo it, just had the few glasses and I justified it to myself or rather the beast did, this month had not been completely AF so what odds. Staying AF today but have a birthday dinner next week so plan to have a glass of wine at that and then another 30 Days AF for November.

I have to start winning more of those arguments with the beast. I think the more AF days you get under your belt the better so thats what I'm aiming for.

Hope are all having a good week-end.

Rustop

Rusty: We must have been working on our thread at the same time. I forgot to mention that I'm going to a Hallween party tonight, but I'm going to be extra vigilant. I'll be fine & will report in tomorrow. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Saturday afternoon

Good afternoon, slept in myself, since I didn't get home til 2AM w/ my son, the arrival kept getting delayed longer and longer, I ended up having a few beers, a TON of water,then a diet coke (to keep awake!) Got home at 2:10 or so and passed out!! :surrender: I am too old for this stuff!! My body feels it, so I intend to balance today too, and clean a little, rest alot, then another party tonight, which I am going to in a separate car so I can go late and leave early and only take 3 beers...............

got some sorta plan, and I hope it works, I want to have a productive day tomorrow. Good luck to you all today, love and hugs!!:h :l
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Checking in with you all. Rustop, good on telling us what you're facing, your honesty is inspiring. You will be fine and can do the 30 days if that is what you want to work to do. Retteacher, hope you did well at the halloween party, it is getting to be that time of year, all the holiday stuff starts extra early now. Cowgal, what can I say except that we will be fine, we can do this, string some AF days together. Have a good night, all. :h Suz
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
        X