Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying from Aclepsa

:new: hello everyone,

I am glad I stumbled onto this site as I was just searching for a forum like this one.
    I have never made a purchase over the internet but have been intrigued by the price of a medication called Fosamax, or rather the generic version of it that a company called Aclepsa is selling over the internet. I have been taking the generic version of this medication for approximately 9 years now, and since I have no drug plan it is rather expensive. The offer that Aclepsa makes for this medication is a heaven sent for me. I am just afraid of buying via the internet. How can I find out if the medication that I order is what they claim it is and not just sugar or something like it?
    Has anyone here ordered things from them? Has anyone used the generic version of Fosamax that they sell?
    Please don't think that I am asking stupid questions, as I said it's my first time ever getting anything over the internet.
    Thanks to any of you who can advise me about this company.

Nice to be here

Buying from Aclepsa

Hi

I ordered topamax from this company some months ago and never received it and am still looking for a refund. there is a thread over on the Topamax/Drugs site about them and lots of people have had problems. Personally would not recommend them.

Rustop

Comment

Working...
    X