November AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November AF

I would like to go AF in November, if anyone would care to join me. My birthday is this month and I would like my gift to me to be AF this month.

November AF

Hi

Just to let you know there are quite a lot of us going AF in November see the FIREWORKS thread. You are very :welcome: to join us

Have a fantastic birthday and we will all be there for you. As you say it will be the best present you can give yourself. I think christmas looming up is giving us all that extra push to do it.

:l Sweetpea xxxxx
    :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

November AF

Cuckoo: I'm right w/you. Let's do it together. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

November AF

Cuckoo

I'm right there with you. Roll on an AF November.

Rustop

Comment

November AF

Let's do it!!

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

November AF

Hi Cuckoo,

My birthday is in November too, actually on Thanksgiving Day this year.

I will join you. I am on Day 3 and feeling really great. To go AF another 22 days would be the absolute best birthday present I could possibly give to myself.

My Plan-
            1. No wicked wine box in the house.
            2. Have a plan during my witching hours of 5-7. Usually that means to know what I am making for dinner and have it on the table by 6:00.
            3. Have a craft project to work on, or good book to read after dinner.
            4, Exercise, take Vits. & Supplements, listen to CD's and visit MWO often!
            5. Continually remind myself of how wonderful it feels to be AF!

tc

Comment

November AF

I am more comitted than every, Cuckoo!

I have been having trouble, but today I feel stronger and more determined. I have been flirting with the idea of taking Antabuse to help with my problem. I want this so badly, I really do. I read the posts everyday, several times a day in fact. I want, I want, I want and want and now it's time for me to achieve.

So, AF for November ODAT. I wish you and everyone success!

A very hopeful member,

Theresa

Comment

November AF

TC: I love your suggestions. Ditto for me to your plan. Also:
                -when I feel tempted, remind myself that I never, ever stop at one or two.
                -remember the bad drinking times when I feel tempted.
                -rest, as needed.
                -stay in the moment.
                -continue to guard my sobriety ODAT.
                -come to MWO as often as possible.
                Mary
                Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                October 3, 2012

Comment

November AF

I meant, more committed than ever!!!

Sorry, I should edit before posting

Comment

November AF

Oops, I meant "More committed than ever!" I should edit before I post. Sorry.

Comment

November AF

I'm IN!!!! AF November for wonderworld.

Comment

November AF

I haven't been doing real well lately but have a new commitment today so I'm with you!

Comment

November AF

Mary,

Thanks for your input on how you mentally fight off the beast. I will add the mental armor to my physical armor in my arsenal. I am at war with this ugly beast. I cannot and must not let him win because I am so much better than him!

tc

Comment

November AF

To all, thank you so much for your support, responses, suggestions. I too want this very badly. I am tired of living my life in a booze induced fog. TC and Mary, thank you for your suggestions to help overcome this. One that I tried when I first tried to go AF was to get in my pajamas as early as possible to prevent me from running out and just picking up a bottle. Sweetpea, thanks for your info about the other thread. I hope to be reading many threads through November. One scary thing for me is that I won't be near a computer for the first couple of days. I hope there is one where I will be but if I don't post for the next few days it is because I don't have computer access. I have the book, cds, supplements, and topamax and I am ready to do this. There is such support and inspiration on this site. DB2, you are one of my inspirations from October. I agree, let's do this. TC, happy November birthday. Youngster, I haven't been doing well lately either, but tomorrow is another day to do better. Rustop61, I agree let's roll on in November. MG, I'm very hopeful too. I just know that each of us are stronger than this thing and WW, I want to believe it will be AF for all of us in November. Again thanks for the encouragement and support. AF November, rock on.

Comment

November AF

Today is day 1. Let's do this. Let today, November 1, be our first day AF.

Comment

Working...
                              X