Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need ODAT - Thur NOV 1

Hi everyone!

I did drink last night, but I was able to moderate. So, I do not have the usual day after blues. It was nice to enjoy a couple of glasses of wine and then go to bed like a "normal" person. I'm giving props to Kudzu. I really believe it works. I 'm still trying to get as many AF days this month as I can. I will start listening to my cd's (have subliminal playing now).

Good luck to everyone doing Nov AF! I think that it is awesome and look forward to being inspired by your progress!

Olivia

Comment

Hi everyone - what a great start to the new month!!! Lots of enthusiasm!! Rustop, hope your trip goes well, we'll see you Sunday!!!

This is the first chance I've had to check in today and it was so inspiring reading all your posts at once - the common theme was that we are all "learning". We might have slips, falls, whatever, but we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down, learn from our mistakes and start again!!

A warm welcome back to Doggygirl - its good to have you back!!

Gardengirl, if you read this - I hope you're okay - thinking about you.

Good luck for November everyone!!!!

Janicexxx
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

ps Olivia, hope you haven't touched the chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!
        AF since 9 May 2012
        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Oh Janice! I have eaten so much chocolate! I was so happy to get rid of the halloween candy last night but I forgot that my daughter would be bring home a boatload!

It's strange; since I've cut back on drinking my appetite is huge! I've got to get this under control asap.

Olivia

Comment

Olivia,

I can relate. I tend to treat myself if I am not drinking. I am going to be fat and sober instead of skinny and drunk (Ha Ha . . . not that I ever was . . . skinnny that is.)

Teardrop I love that quote. You will be strong on the 5th . No excuses, period.

Take care all.

Comment

Working...
            X