Tears of a Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tears of a Clown

Hi BB Bella AFM Doggygirl Beatle & shelbysmiles,Thanks for your wishes made me feel optimistic well done to all of you as well,
    Doggygirl have waste bin full of sweet wrappers can appreciate what you said .
    Argued with my teenage daughter this morning. Triyng to do some work, Beaches jokes cheered me up though!
    On day 4 af ,feel grot with headache and my neighbour was burgled last night and the theives used my back garden and side access to escape! These things are sent to try us!
    In life we can live out our dreams its true
    the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Tears of a Clown

Eastender, You were brave to write your story. Your story, like many others from this site, help so many know that they are not alone. Thank You
      Oh by the way, I'm 51 and I also have 3 girls (23,19,and 16). I'm trying to go AF for 30 days starting tomorrow.

Comment

Tears of a Clown

Hi Roz ,
        Thanks for your post Roz, If I can help one person realise that they are not alone that would be great. United we stand divided we fall and all that......
        As for brave ......Um don't know ......tend to reach for bottle to cope sometimes ,I have had some trying moments with my kids the youngest being and still the worst!
        Very hard work worth it sometimes.......
        Good luck and determination I send you. xx
        In life we can live out our dreams its true
        the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Working...
        X