Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta post this...hope it doesn't offend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard the Amy Winehouse song called "Rehab"? I love that song...."They tried to make me go to rehab....I said NO NO NO!"

I'm always thinking that my secret is out, and when the song is playing, someone is going to say, "Maybe you need to go to rehab...!"

Done posting for the day...Personally I like the song....

Must have been a forthcoming as Amy IS in Rehab now....
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I have a friend on another forum who sees her quite regularly going into a pub called The Hawley Arms in Camden Town (London). I don't know what is it about that pub, but it used to be my 'local' years ago when I was 'squatting' in Kentish Town as was my friends when he lived in Camden.

She'll never quit unless she gets shut of that husband of hers anyway. He's injecting 'smack' as well so the poor girl's got no chance of escaping an addictive lifestyle.

Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

She is an amazing singer, very very talented ............ yes, Hippie she needs to leave the husband .........
        sigpicXXX

Comment

yep

Heard about her hubby on TV last week or so, sounds like my situation, but not smack, just alcohol................. Hippie, are those your home grown mushrooms???

Gotta go, will check in tomorrow.......

love and hugs.:h :h

MA:l
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

I love this song! She is very talented. I was pregnant when this song came out. So, I was in my own personal rehab at that time!

Olivia

Comment

Working...
            X